jorge armor build w.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

immaturespartan

hey guys! Im working on a jorge 052 build and I am really excited to what it looks like so far, currently i am working on the helmet, although i am new to the site, i am not new to halo costuming or pepakura all together, im also wondering what to use as a body suit to go under the whole thing. after this i plan on doing an elite general build! I am open to suggestions.
helm1d.jpg

Hello and welcome to 405th !

Im looking forward to see some pictures . :) and i have to dissapoint you a bit if theres soemthing to critizes i will do it for your own good :) but dont worry all people are nice here. :)

Greets eddy

You're going to want to get some sort of pictures up soon, since you will get a lot more views and comments if you have pictures, and since starting a WIP thread without any sort of progress is looked down upon (and technically, it's against the rules of the site). Oh, and that part about leaving only nice comments, I generally try to, but if you want honest critiques that will help you improve, then, unless your armor is spectacular from the beginning, you may have to take a few shots, otherwise there's no real point in posting. We're all here to help each other and to give each other our honest opinions so we can all grow and improve. Without a little bashing every now and then, there would be no motivation to improve. As Pig mentions, it's ultimately for your own good.

I wish you luck in your build!

It's a little confusing at first. You cannot directly upload the pictures to the forums. What you need to do is upload them on an third party photo sharing site, like Photobucket or Flikr. Once you have the picutres uploaded there, right click on the picture, and click on "Copy Image URL." If you're using Internet Explorer, you will not see this option when you right click, if that's the case, click on "Properties." Then a window will pop up and about half way down, you'll see "Address (URL):" Highlight the address to the right of that, and push Ctrl+C to copy it. Once you have that, come back to the forums, and click on the little picture icon above the text box to post a picture and push Ctrl+V to paste the image's URL. And you've got a picture! Try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back