JR. MEMBER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has anything to do with my parents or family and school mentions in the past, I meant that I rely on my parents. Doesn't mean I'm a minor.

Upvote 0
If this has anything to do with my parents or family and school mentions in the past, I meant that I rely on my parents. Doesn't mean I'm a minor.
Dude, it means that you have a small amount of likes, posts, or time here on the forum.

In your case, it is because of your large amount of posts, and a lack of likes. I would suggest posting more on-topic posts. I also notice that you post 2 posts, whereas you could click the "edit" button and add on to your previous post.

Making multiple posts after each other is called "Double-Posting" and clutters up the forum.

Making lots of threads on the same topic (which would easily be discussed on your other threads) is also not helping. It's almost like spamming on the forum.

For instance, you have 35 threads in your 11 or so months on this forum. I, a member with about 2 and a half years under my belt, have 20 threads.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dude, it means that you have a small amount of likes, posts, or time here on the forum.

In your case, it is because of your large amount of posts, and a lack of likes. I would suggest posting more on-topic posts. I also notice that you post 2 posts, whereas you could click the "edit" button and add on to your previous post.

Making multiple posts after each other is called "Double-Posting" and clutters up the forum.

Making lots of threads on the same topic (which would easily be discussed on your other threads) is also not helping. It's almost like spamming on the forum.

For instance, you have 35 threads in your 11 or so months on this forum. I, a member with about 2 and a half years under my belt, have 20 threads.

Nah I think it's just based on trophy points. I'm also considered a junior member now even though I have a much higher like-to-comment ratio than he does (although not as high as you do) and a medium amount of posts, maybe on the higher end, but not that many trophy points.

Upvote 0
Nah I think it's just based on trophy points. I'm also considered a junior member now even though I have a much higher like-to-comment ratio than he does (although not as high as you do) and a medium amount of posts, maybe on the higher end, but not that many trophy points.
Makes sense. BTW, Helljumper, Helljumper where 'ya been? :)

Upvote 0
Oh I suppose I jumped the gun. Thx for the info. And the 2 posts is just natural. But you are correct. And I don't like much things because I don't treat this as face book. I treat this seriously. But I do find a lot of things intriguing but never think to like them. Most of the times I forget there is a like feature on the 405th.

Upvote 0
Makes sense. BTW, Helljumper, Helljumper where 'ya been? :)
Was just thinking about this, which is why I was visiting the forum. I got WAYYYYYYY more caught up with other work than I thought I would, and I think the "return of Frosty" is nigh, but I will definitely not be making any estimates as to when that will be since I've been wrong every other time.

Upvote 0
Ok I could have "Oathsworn" that Palmer's reply was in between the two. Yeah I have no idea where I was going with that one.

Upvote 0
It appears our Custom Forum Rank titles have changed from our previous Halo Themed ranks to more Generic Titles recently. I am looking into when and why this change occured.

Upvote 0
It appears our Custom Forum Rank titles have changed from our previous Halo Themed ranks to more Generic Titles recently. I am looking into when and why this change occured.

Oh. I thought that this was an intentional change to make the forum more accessible to newcomers who aren't necessarily familiar with Covenant/Halo rank structures. They're definitely a fun addition and I love them as a Halo geek but can see it being thick as mud for someone who hasn't been playing the games as religiously as some of us.

Upvote 0
The custom titles have now been changed by Art to:
Jr Member
Sr Member
Master Member
Legendary Member

Upvote 0
We'll I'm not to partial to Sr Member.....it makes me feel old.......and I'm not ready for that.....I'm fighting it very hard...loosing battle but would rather not think about it.....what were we talking about again? I need a nap.......zzzzz.zzzzzz.zzzzzz

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back