jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
EOD unfolded thanks to hyperballistik :D
unfold-1.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/kNH0Hbdi/Halo_Reach_EOD_Helmet_JTM1997.html

Attachments

• unfold-1.jpg
    unfold-1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 204
This EOD model is the most accurate Reach version your going to find, JTM did an outstanding job modeling this, Thanks for taking the time to make these models for us to build

i forgot to post these as well
pro13.jpg

pro12.jpg

pro11.jpg

Attachments

• pro13.jpg
    pro13.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 190
  • pro12.jpg
    pro12.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 171
  • pro11.jpg
    pro11.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 180
dude dude dude ... dude. Jtm, slow down. youre scaring me. with all this awesome new material, im feeling you arent doing anything else in your life lol. but seriously, super amazing work my friend. any news on the other helmet unfolds? im really looking forward to your pilot helmet update and super excited about the operator. I got some super tingles and urges to build once i saw the EOD. keep up the great work my friend

thanks :D no news on the unfolds yet but they'll make it eventually. i'd love to see you build one of the new ones so watch this thread for the unfolds

oh and that odst torso is done
t05.jpg

Attachments

• t05.jpg
    t05.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 203
Nice job on the chest piece, can you send me the file so i can unfold it, I think this one will work perfect with the ODST build

Nice job on the chest piece, can you send me the file so i can unfold it, I think this one will work perfect with the ODST build

will do once i'm done tweaking it

also, updates
tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg

tr3.jpg

Attachments

• tr3.jpg
    tr3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 189
  • tr2.jpg
    tr2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 221
  • tr1.jpg
    tr1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 195
to most people, i would suggest making the core out of foam and the attachments with pep. i can assure you that it will not look as good if all of it is made in foam, and you wont get the full feel of armor. i can try it out if you all want, but this is my suggestion

jtm1997, would be possibly to modify your perfect Reach EOD to create this EOD variation? I do not have 3D modelling skills so maybe you could modify it... Not the add-ons, just the sides variation. I would unfold it, for sure. I really love this version (it's the one I use for my own Noble 6 at Reach).

reach7131739full.jpg

reach7131807full.jpg

Thank you very much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back