jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonight's progress so far
co1.jpg

Attachments

• co1.jpg
    co1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 280
pretty much done with it :D
co4.jpg

co5.jpg

co3.jpg

Attachments

• co4.jpg
    co4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 213
  • co3.jpg
    co3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 217
  • co5.jpg
    co5.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 200
These look great jtm1997! Are your recent machinations available for download? Do you require any assistance with unfolds?

actually all the stuff i've done recently is pretty low poly :D though if you want to unfold something i'm going to be making a lot more stuff

Fantastic pace you got going, and I would also like to put my name out there to help you out unfold anything. I owe you alot. Also, could I put in a request for the HUL-1 attachment for the JFO? The one I have just isn't cutting it. Here's some references in case you get the time:
JFOHUL-14.jpg

JFOHUL-15.jpg

JFOHUL-18.jpg

JFOHUL-17.jpg

JFOHUL-16.jpg

Keep up the fantastic work!
-Drew

Attachments

• JFOHUL-14.jpg
    JFOHUL-14.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 195
  • JFOHUL-15.jpg
    JFOHUL-15.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 194
  • JFOHUL-18.jpg
    JFOHUL-18.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 206
  • JFOHUL-16.jpg
    JFOHUL-16.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 181
  • JFOHUL-17.jpg
    JFOHUL-17.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 181
Fantastic pace you got going, and I would also like to put my name out there to help you out unfold anything. I owe you alot. Also, could I put in a request for the HUL-1 attachment for the JFO? The one I have just isn't cutting it. Here's some references in case you get the time:
JFOHUL-14.jpg

JFOHUL-15.jpg

JFOHUL-18.jpg

JFOHUL-17.jpg

JFOHUL-16.jpg

Keep up the fantastic work!
-Drew
ok, it's almost done, should be finished within a half hour

Attachments

• JFOHUL-17.jpg
    JFOHUL-17.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 179
  • JFOHUL-18.jpg
    JFOHUL-18.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 195
  • JFOHUL-15.jpg
    JFOHUL-15.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 187
  • JFOHUL-16.jpg
    JFOHUL-16.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 197
  • JFOHUL-14.jpg
    JFOHUL-14.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 177
I'm an ODST fan (I'm doing a helmet with the game files, yours I think, I have a thread) and it would be an honor to unfold the ODST shin!

I'm an ODST fan (I'm doing a helmet with the game files, yours I think, I have a thread) and it would be an honor to unfold the ODST shin!
cool if you pm me your email i can send it to you :D also, awesome hob on your ODST helmet so far

ok, it's almost done, should be finished within a half hour
:D thanks so much! It really means alot. And of course don't worry about the unfold, I'll take care of that.

Edit: JTM finished the attachment, and if anyone else wants it, Here you go. A few notes though. One, to scale this to JFO, simply copy and paste the scale of Ironium Costumings file into the attachment file. Two, the back cylinders are not included in the unfold because they would be easier to make out of 2 different diameters of dow rods. Enjoy
-Drew

odst thigh in the works
thighwip1.jpg

more progress
thighwip2.jpg

slight edits with some materials
thighwip3.jpg

Attachments

• thighwip1.jpg
    thighwip1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 180
  • thighwip2.jpg