Props Juliet76's Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Viper! Although pretty was not exactly the word I was hoping for to describe something capable of cooking your enemies alive. :p

Thanks Lee, got a new one up now too. Buck's bowie knife from Halo 3: ODST has been added to the first post. I took reference pictures of the handle and sheath from theatre and took screen caps of the blade from HD videos on youtube. I had to make some modifications to the sheath to suit the actual blade size. It seems that Buck's bowie knife has one of those magic video game blades that are smaller once sheathed. :eek

104534450-Full.jpg

BBCS05.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how this blueprint came together, it's a kick-arse looking blade! :D

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Juliet, Lovely as always! Maybe I'll use your blueprints again to make Buck's Bowie Knife? ;)

You're more than welcome mate, especially after the job you did last time. I really like this blade, it's so damn meaty! I figure I'll have a crack at this baby myself. :D

P.S. If you like Viper I have a bunch of reference pictures on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
juliet76 said:
You're more than welcome mate, especially after the job you did last time. I really like this blade, it's so damn meaty! I figure I'll have a crack at this baby myself. :D

P.S. If you like Viper I have a bunch of reference pictures on this.

I'd love some reference pictures! You can email them to me, you'll find my email address in my profile page. ;)

juliet76 said:
*Casually places this here to see if anyone will notice* :cool

*Casually picks up jaw from floor* :p

Looks awesome Juliet76, cant wait to see more.

XxCALIBERxX said:
...Very nice, looking forward to the whole thing! good luck...

MetalFr3q said:
*Casually picks up jaw from floor* :p

Looks awesome Juliet76, cant wait to see more.

LeeKegan said:
Looks awesome. Keep up the great work.

I'm on it ;) -

a54be5d7.jpg

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
You've just blown my mind away again...

Here I was just aiming to blow a few socks off, and instead I get to blow a whole mind! Wait, does that sound wrong?? :eek

Looks pretty good brother!! I may have to attack this as my next blender project, with your permission of course. This is turning out really well.

-Matt

mks81 said:
Looks pretty good brother!! I may have to attack this as my next blender project, with your permission of course. This is turning out really well.

-Matt

That sounds awesome Matt. To be honest I didn't really know what you meant when you said- Blender -but after a quick google education I'd love to see what you could do with my blueprint in it. :D

As for how it's going I fear I'm getting too detailed with it as most a lot of the intricicies will be to fine to make out as a GIF image. But that's how I work :( -

cd3bbf4e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back