Props Juliet76's Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
MA37 Bluprint is now uploaded to the first post. I've also included a link to a photobucket account I've set up for reference pictures to go with my blueprints. Size should be spot on for builds.

Hope you enjoy. ;)

You sir have done it again!!! Most excellent!!! That is gonna do a lot to help a lot of people!!!!! And its just sexy too!

Wow, buddy! Sweet job you did on that Reach AR; that's the most detailed version of it I've seen yet. I only wish I had AutoCAD so I could do that with some of the blueprints I've previously drawn on paper, lol. Look forward to seeing more of your awesome work ;)

Thanks fellas. ;)

MetalFr3q said:
Juliet76, u have just hit me for six. THAT! .. is awesome :D

Good to hear MetalFr3q. I wonder how many here will get the "hit for six" reference? Lol.

SPARTAN II said:
Wow, buddy! Sweet job you did on that Reach AR; that's the most detailed version of it I've seen yet. I only wish I had AutoCAD so I could do that with some of the blueprints I've previously drawn on paper, lol. Look forward to seeing more of your awesome work ;)

I was very happy with how this one came together, and the time frame I got it done in. Including gathering reference pictures it took spot on two weeks. I was concerned about the level of detail but I think it's still readable with pretty much most of the detail left in. :)

I've rearranged the first post a little to help neaten it up some. The excess views of the NA4 have been linked to photobucket and I've corrected a couple of issues I noticed on Buck's Bowie knife. I'm also hoping to hvae the Reach Combat Knife and sheath up by the end of the weekend. :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Blueprints are so awesome, Joe, and they just keep getting better. I'm truly proud of you :D

And with the next ones coming up.....*cough* sticky thread *cough* ;)

Wow, Joe... Those drawings are spectacular! I need to set aside some time to get into the shop with a copy of these. ;)

Lindanator said:
Your Blueprints are so awesome, Joe, and they just keep getting better. I'm truly proud of you :D

And with the next ones coming up.....*cough* sticky thread *cough* ;)

Lol, Thanks. ;) I guess I need to get more firearm blueprints up before this will be considered good enough to be stickied though. But the AR wasn't the only weapon that I took reference pictures of in the Beta...

Loess said:
Wow, Joe... Those drawings are spectacular! I need to set aside some time to get into the shop with a copy of these. ;)

LOESS!!! :D

That'd be awesome! To be honest I wouldn't mind some time in the shop with my blueprints either lol. Great to hear from you mate and glad you like them. ;)

Halo: Reach Combat Knife and sheath blueprints now added to the first post.

Go forth and assassinate Spartans!

juliet76 said:
Halo: Reach Combat Knife and sheath blueprints now added to the first post.

Go forth and assassinate Spartans!

oohohohoh shiny stab stabs :D I really need to try my hand at making some of the knives outta your blueprints, they just look so COOOL!!

Thanks Wizard! That means alot to me coming from you, as it was your awesome Halo 3 blueprints that inspired me to get to this point. Email is sent.;)

It was one of the things I intended to do yes. Actually, it was the first Reach blueprint I was going to do but then Lee made a version of it before I'd even opened up AutoCAD which took a little of the wind out of my sails.:p

If there's interest I can look at doing it up sooner rather than later, I'd like to do blueprints up on all the UNSC knifes eventually. :)

Hey Juliet76, I was just posting here to say your Reach Assault Rifle blueprint proved to be a vital reference to my creation of the 3D model of it. I couldn't have made it without it. Thank you much for providing such a great blueprint.

One question though, I couldn't tell how far inward the [for example] rounded rectangles above the left-hand grip go (as in, how deep they are inset). That said, I was wondering if there was something I was missing about their depth, or did you not include that in the blueprint?

Ok, because I am making Emile and I know some wood working, so I was thinking on making the knife out of wood.

Juliet76's blueprints are awesome. I built the knife from his prints and it turned out great.

ReachKnife002-1.jpg

Assembled
ReachKnife001-1.jpg

Hey Juliet76, I was just posting here to say your Reach Assault Rifle blueprint proved to be a vital reference to my creation of the 3D model of it. I couldn't have made it without it. Thank you much for providing such a great blueprint.

One question though, I couldn't tell how far inward the [for example] rounded rectangles above the left-hand grip go (as in, how deep they are inset). That said, I was wondering if there was something I was missing about their depth, or did you not include that in the blueprint?

Whoah! I just checked out your thread on your 3D model Chevysrule and it's looking great so far!;)

In regards to your question- You're not missing anything as far as depth goes, orthographic projections can be limited in such regards, especially so when it's something as detailed as the MA37. One way around it is to use "hidden lines" which are a series of dashes to show areas that are blocked by other faces but on the MA37 it would have been more of a mess than a help as there's so many recessed areas.

As a way to help with this I've started including links to all my reference pictures that I use to help show recessed/hidden areas and how different parts relate to each other. Hope that helps. :)

Oh, I'll be making that Reach Dagger alright. ;)

Look forward to seeing it mate! I'd love to see someone tackle the knurled finish on the handle, think you could pull it off?

Juliet76's blueprints are awesome. I built the knife from his prints and it turned out great.

It sure did Grandun, thanks for posting the pics in here! Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like LeeKeegan?:p

Ok, because I am making Emile and I know some wood working, so I was thinking on making the knife out of wood.

Okay DylanMarx, I'll get onto it once I finish this-

M45SP.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back