Jun Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY Everyone!

HARR18 here with some jun helm sexahness :lol !!!

(part of the helmet done with all of the parts layout, thats my bokken at the bottom of the photo)

IMG_5743.jpg

(close up of what i have so far)

IMG_5745.jpg

I'll be working on it most of the night tonight. If i get anny where worth telling about... ill try to post it

tell me what you think :D !

Enjoy!

(thanks to Headstub for moddleing it, and thaks to Rhinock for the unfold)

YAYS

A Fellow Jun....Man, your lucky with the pep file, customizing it out of a Mark V was pretty damn hard... All the same i wish you the best of luck...

Cheers, Dave.

YAY!!! Thats my unfold! Its turing out great! :) I hope you dont think the unfold is too messy, as it was one of my first.

PS: my name isnt spelled with a "k" just a "c" at the end

Baha I started pepping my Jun helm last night. Lol, you started at the back and I'm starting at the front.

Good work so far. :D

I'm using Raziel's model that I unfolded.

Very nice work.

I think you are brave for cutting all those parts out before putting it together, I would have lost some parts lol. :lol

@XxCALIBERxX: thanks man!

@Rhinoc: At first i thought it was gonna be a nightmare to cut out and put together... but getting aquanted on how it all works, its fairly good. allthough i think some of the pieces anrn't worth the effort... a couple of the pieces are REALY tiny... Thank you once again for unfolding it!

@Brothers Darkness: Dude thats funny! :lol

P.s. UPDATES SOON!

UPDATE!!!

gettin there...

IMG_5861.jpg

P.s.

do you guys think that this here nerf LONGSTRIKE could be pulled off as a sniper rifle with some modifacations?

Nerf-Longstrike-CS-6-1024x320.jpg

just an idea.

HARR 18 said:
UPDATE!!!

do you guys think that this here nerf LONGSTRIKE could be pulled off as a sniper rifle with some modifacations?

just an idea.

I dont think so. the reasob being, that the actual sniper is much bigger and the slanted handle sort of gives it away :( Im not saying its impossible, just that it may take some doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sithslayer78:

hmm... i think you might be right on that one :unsure ... I'm trying to think ways that i could make a gun that can pass of as a halo reach sniper... but i deffenatly think your right :)...

Great work there HARR :D

Here's a little competition for ya!

I just gotta do the back of the dome and neck area and BAM! but that's like 4 more pages :(

P030810002.jpg

hmm... Brothers Darkness i may be mistaken, BUT ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGEEE :eek ?!?!?!

Because i say "YES" to your offer :cool

brothers darkness... quick question: How many pages and pieces was for your helmet? my page count was arround 22 after i scalded it to my size. as for parts you can look above in the 1st pictures...

HARR18

HARR 18 said:
brothers darkness... quick question: How many pages and pieces was for your helmet? my page count was arround 22 after i scalded it to my size. as for parts you can look above in the 1st pictures...

HARR18

Oh, well mine was like 12 pages, because I unfolded it myself. *points to Raziel1981's model thread* and mine was scaled to 290 :D

I don't cut everything out, I cut and glue, cut and glue, that's my method :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like a decent method. I thought about doing that once. How does that work out for ya? I Also thought about cutting them all out then crease'ing every individual piece (gluing if nessisary) then glue them together... i don't realy know witch one realy is the best route... but ya... :D im now working like a mad man trying to get my helmet finished...

I typically have my stuff set up so I do like this: cut out a page, crease, glue (because I have a section per page) then glue the chunks together as I work along :D

me as well XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back