Just Curious About Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of people modding Nerf guns and making them look like Halo weapons. I'd like to do this myself but I was wondering about something: If you build your own armor is it generally frowned upon to carry a modded Nerf as your weapon? I just feel like a lot of people would have a "If you can build your armor, why can't you build your own gun?" kind of mentality.

Its totally depends on what YOU want. If you mod your nerf gun and you're happy with the way it turns out, then it is a success. I have seen ODST armor on here with hockey pad forearms and shins, and it got lots of kudos...because it was what the guys could do with their budget/time. And it looked GOOD. And they were proud of it and right to be so. I personally am not going to build a silenced SMG for my ODST rig. I am going to add a long silencer, foregrip, and HUD sight to my airsoft MP7. Why? Because it works for me and it looks pretty close. Do what you like, and like what you do.........and post pics when you're done.

Its totally depends on what YOU want. If you mod your nerf gun and you're happy with the way it turns out, then it is a success. I have seen ODST armor on here with hockey pad forearms and shins, and it got lots of kudos...because it was what the guys could do with their budget/time. And it looked GOOD. And they were proud of it and right to be so. I personally am not going to build a silenced SMG for my ODST rig. I am going to add a long silencer, foregrip, and HUD sight to my airsoft MP7. Why? Because it works for me and it looks pretty close. Do what you like, and like what you do.........and post pics when you're done.

You know..that's a good point. Granted, I think I could be more proud of a gun that I built from the ground up but, until I can actually get the stuff to build guns from scratch..it can't hurt to have a little fun with the Nerf guns. :D
I will post pics once we ('we' being my boyfriend and I) figure out which Nerf are going to be modded into what Halo gun (we have like..6 Nerf guns to play around with) and we find the time to go out and get some materials to mod the guns. I'll probably post the pics to this thread if we ever get this project off the ground.

yeah make guns is tons of fun pritty much use what you can aford and most others guns like jorges gun looks like can get most parts are a hobby store or hardwere store but those also good place's for parts for othre things guns wise if you make it and you like it then its good let no one tell you other wise me i love it when people tell me whats wrong with my stuff helps me make it all the more better or i learn some thing new and add it in the next rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back