Just the begining of my suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FISTFULOFBOMSTK

xDED_RECKONINGx

this should work i got this suit started and things seem to be working good so far today i am starting on the chest peice so we will see how that goes

Picture not working. Try hosting on imageshack or some other free hosting website. Make sure to copy the image URL and not the webpage URL.

xDED_RECKONINGx

this should work i got this suit started and things seem to be working good so far today i am starting on the chest peice so we will see how that goes

Three things...

First: The helmet looks good.

Second: You need the URL of the image itself to embed it here, and that apparently won't work with the platform you're using. Try Photobucket.

Third: Use a few punctuation marks. It's only one line on my incredibly wide wide screen screen and I have serious problems decyphering it already.

Yeah. Honestly, because of your punctuation I didn't even bother to read what you posted until ventrue quoted you.

188409817.jpg

188410112.jpg

On a more pertinent note, your helmet pep looks very nice. The face is very sharp and smooth. The side vents' angles could be a little sharper so try pinching those in to avoid future, more difficult, actions to fix that. The top dome on the right side is a little bent which, in turn, caused the top point to be caddywhompus, but all-in-all this is a nice job.
Hopefully the chest piece comes out nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back