Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
OxA said:
I will have the shoulders and chest-piece for Double ready as soon as possible, hopefully sometime this week. The Decade helmet(without bars) should come along sometime after that, followed by his shoulders and chest.

When is the event you are preparing these for?

Animazement, its at the end of may, I'm just trying to have at Lest Decade done, I said I was gonna get it done to one of my friends, I wanna keep my word.

I also got the iso from the game, is there a way to pull the files from it?

Last edited by a moderator:
McCaboose said:
Animazement, its at the end of may, I'm just trying to have at least Decade done, I said I was gonna get it done to one of my friends, I wanna keep my word.

I also got the iso from the game, is there a way to pull the files from it?

Ironically, I am hoping to have Faiz done before the end of may as well.

If you have the PS2/Wii version, the only way I know to rip it is to mount the iso onto a virtual drive, and boot it through a working emulator, and rip the files using a program called 3D Ripper DX(only one I know of that should work). Aside from that, you will also need a working copy of Maya or 3D Studio Max to import the ripped files to. There should be some tutorials on how to precisely do it(youtube should have a few showing the process).

OxA said:
Ironically, I am hoping to have Faiz done before the end of may as well.

If you have the PS2/Wii version, the only way I know to rip it is to mount the iso onto a virtual drive, and boot it through a working emulator, and rip the files using a program called 3D Ripper DX(only one I know of that should work). Aside from that, you will also need a working copy of Maya or 3D Studio Max to import the ripped files to. There should be some tutorials on how to precisely do it(youtube should have a few showing the process).

hmm. okay. I just want to get started ASAP, also Im going to try and have the double helmet come out the same size as faiz, 369, and if it works, im gonna scan the sheets and post them as a reader file, if i cant buy the program this week.

I've stopped work on Double, and am working on the shoulders for Decade RIGHT NOW. Like this very second; as of this post, about done with one shoulder and close to starting the second one. ETA should be within the next 24-48 hours.

I will put links for both Decade and Double shoulders up, immediately followed by the Double chest, and the Decade chest right after that.

OxA said:
I've stopped work on Double, and am working on the shoulders for Decade RIGHT NOW. Like this very second; as of this post, about done with one shoulder and close to starting the second one. ETA should be within the next 24-48 hours.

I will put links for both Decade and Double shoulders up, immediately followed by the Double chest, and the Decade chest right after that.

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! YOU ARE MAKING MY DAYS BETTER AND BETTER! sir do you have a paypal? I'd like to tip you for your work. I am very serious about it.

McCaboose said:
I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! YOU ARE MAKING MY DAYS BETTER AND BETTER! sir do you have a paypal? I'd like to tip you for your work. I am very serious about it.

you're very welcome; as far as the paypal stuff goes, I do have one. You're kidding, right? For now, pour your funds into your costume.

I will also edit decade's RideBooker(where he keep all his cards) and put that up, if you aren't able to find the real one by then. I know there is a unfolded DecaDriver floating around somewhere.....

I suffered a pretty big scare a little over two hours ago, because my pc got infected with a virus, and I thought I lost everything....thank god I was able to find it, kill it and fix it. Everything is back on schedule for the time being.

OxA said:
you're very welcome; as far as the paypal stuff goes, I do have one. You're kidding, right? For now, pour your funds into your costume.

I will also edit decade's RideBooker(where he keep all his cards) and put that up, if you aren't able to find the real one by then. I know there is a unfolded DecaDriver floating around somewhere.....

I suffered a pretty big scare a little over two hours ago, because my pc got infected with a virus, and I thought I lost everything....thank god I was able to find it, kill it and fix it. Everything is back on schedule for the time being.

no I'm not kidding. this stuff is beyond helpful to me.

and theres a ride booker i had in my wip thread, but its crap.

and I'm having a REALLY hard time getting the files off the game, can you send me a link with all the char models in a pm? I have blender and some other 3d modeling files at my house and school.

EDIT: just bought pep 3.... do i get the password in the snail mail?

EDIT#2:

jk i got it. posting double unfold in a bit in a new post to bump it

nice job on the helmet unfold.

KR Decade shoulder(only one was done, can be made twice for both shoulders)

KR Decade shoulder

KR Double shoulder(same with the decade shoulder, one can be used for both sides)

KR Double shoulder

KR Double Chest(action version is being uploaded; will supply pics to describe the difference soon)

KR Double chest

Reason for only making one shoulder for decade and double is to save time on having to unfold four shoulders, and so I can get to the other stuff faster.

Getting back to decade: I'm working on him right now, and will have EVERYTHING(this includes the revised helmet you asked for, chest, knees, thighs, shins, gauntlets, the pads on his hands, the small parts right underneath his shoulders, the tiny little ab pieces which are on the front and back, the RideBooker)....well, I can't really give an estimate on the whole thing, so I'll go by each section instead(in no particular order):

Knees: 75% done

Thighs: 75% done

Plate underneath shoulders(IMHO, this could be considered optional):5% done

Shins: 75% done

Chest: 50% done

Gauntlets: 40% done

Helmet: 80% done

Hand pads(similar to Master Chief): 10% done

RideBooker: 25% done

Ab pieces(front and back): 5% done

As with everything else, I will upload each piece as its finished; next batch should hopefully be sometime this weekend.

sidenote: I might be nuts trying to attempt this, but I will also try to have files for Decade: Complete Form done sometime after Decade is finished.

OxA said:
nice job on the helmet unfold.

Getting back to decade: I'm working on him right now, and will have EVERYTHING(this includes the revised helmet you asked for, chest, knees, thighs, shins, gauntlets, the pads on his hands, the small parts right underneath his shoulders, the tiny little ab pieces which are on the front and back, the RideBooker)....well, I can't really give an estimate on the whole thing, so I'll go by each section instead(in no particular order):

Knees: 75% done

Thighs: 75% done

Plate underneath shoulders(IMHO, this could be considered optional):5% done

Shins: 75% done

Chest: 50% done

Gauntlets: 40% done

Helmet: 80% done

Hand pads(similar to Master Chief): 10% done

RideBooker: 25% done

Ab pieces(front and back): 5% done

sidenote: I might be nuts trying to attempt this, but I will also try to have files for Decade: Complete Form done sometime after Decade is finished.

Like I said earlier, you are the Gattack to My Sasword!

I'll start unfolding soon!

EDIT: so the decade shoulders are different on both sides, but ill just invert the file and post it as the right shoulder

EDIT#2: bumping thread again in a few minutes with all files.

McCaboose said:
so the decade shoulders are different on both sides, but ill just invert the file and post it as the right shoulder

exactly; both shoulders are the same shape, so all that would be required is to print one, then invert the file and print it again.

Now, to explain the differences with the chest for Double: first, the action version:

[attachment=15417:vlcsnap-2010-03-17-20h43m21s139.jpg]

And now the up-close version(primarily used for promotional stills and related items):

[attachment=15416:vlcsnap-2010-03-17-20h39m01s219.jpg]

Obviously, the difference is noticeable. If you like, I can upload the version I have before I edited it as well.

OxA said:
And now the up-close version(primarily used for promotional stills and related items):

[attachment=15416:vlcsnap-2010-03-17-20h39m01s219.jpg]

Obviously, the difference is noticeable. If you like, I can upload the version I have before I edited it as well.

I know there are different suits, and i think i would prefer the pose one. I dont think I'll be Cleaning Raleigh as the two colored handkerchief anytime soon, so the action one can wait.

Huh, never paid attention to that before, kind of made me lose my luster for it now XD sort of like when I saw Cutie Honey and noticed she was always wearing two different kind of boots. You're not bad ass super chick unless you CAN fight in heals.

Hikuro said:
Huh, never paid attention to that before, kind of made me lose my luster for it now XD sort of like when I saw Cutie Honey and noticed she was always wearing two different kind of boots. You're not bad ass super chick unless you CAN fight in heals.

WUT

I just watched the Guyver US movies......... Terribad is the word i would use for it

McCaboose said:
WUT

I just watched the Guyver US movies......... Terribad is the word i would use for it

I've only seen the second US Guyver movie, but this was back when I didn't know what it was.

I had to completely wip my computer clean, since remnants of the bug were still left; this means the next batch of files will take a bit longer than expected. The time difference will not be huge, a day extra at the most.

Sunday or early monday.

OxA said:
I've only seen the second US Guyver movie, but this was back when I didn't know what it was.

I had to completely wip my computer clean, since remnants of the bug were still left; this means the next batch of files will take a bit longer than expected. The time difference will not be huge, a day extra at the most.

Sunday or early monday.

thats fine man. Oh yeah, Like I said, I have a ton of 3d modeling programs at my disposal, at my buddies house and my school, so send some rider files and Ill try and help.

yeah guyver 2 was......... bad. awesome fights though. minus the cheesy point and clench fist.

WaitWHAT.jpg

IroniumCostuming said:

Nice....very, very nice.

Update: next batch should consist of the knees, thighs, and shins for Decade, as well as original version of the Double chest I was going to upload...........I think HeatJoker would be a good form to make for Double, IMO.

OxA said:
Nice....very, very nice.

Update: next batch should consist of the knees, thighs, and shins for Decade, as well as original version of the Double chest I was going to upload...........I think HeatJoker would be a good form to make for Double, IMO.

I ALREADY MADE THE SCARF!

But i did think up something cool.

you know that thin black line thats in the silver dividing piece on double?

what if you made 3 suits, and if you wanted to mix and match, you unzipped the suits and the zipped them together.

Like, make a full suit, with all attached arms and legs and torso, te after you zip them together throw on a chest and hel met and voila, Heat joker, or cyclone trigger.

ill make a pic to illustrate what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back