Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well after tedious searching and my good friend Tribal pointing me in the direction of some 3d files I have been able to find 3D files for Kamen Rider and I am currently in the process of unfolding the files and before next week they should be done I am hoping for you fans of Kamen Rider. Hope you enjoy the teaser pics for now the actual pep files are coming soon.

35ck7br.jpg

f4iqvm.jpg

Nintendude said:
Well after tedious searching and my good friend Tribal pointing me in the direction of some 3d files I have been able to find 3D files for Kamen Rider and I am currently in the process of unfolding the files and before next week they should be done I am hoping for you fans of Kamen Rider. Hope you enjoy the teaser pics for now the actual pep files are coming soon.

35ck7br.jpg

f4iqvm.jpg

Also we are finishing up the Guyver files as well for those who want them

grtz

Last edited by a moderator:
i am a big fan of both this is so awesome thanks i cant wait to see how this turns out

tumbucu said:
i am a big fan of both this is so awesome thanks i cant wait to see how this turns out

Thanks tumbuctu I know a lot have been looking for both and I hope to release the kamen rider stuff monday or tuesday

I agree, I would like to take this moment and thank you for all the wonderful pep stuff you do for us here on the 405th. Merry Christmas to you and I hope you have a very happy holiday.

ureeka said:
I agree, I would like to take this moment and thank you for all the wonderful pep stuff you do for us here on the 405th. Merry Christmas to you and I hope you have a very happy holiday.

Thanks Ureeka I hope you are enjoying your Christmas too, I hope to have some Hulkbuster 3D files soon from a friend of mine and I'll be trying to pep it too lol.

ureeka said:

thx its with pleasure we do this for you all ;)

Grtz

Well me and Tribal are both getting it done and about all we need is probably the chest done and it will get released.

I have a Guyver helmet for like, 2 or 3 years now, and have always wanted to do the complete costume, but never had the skill/motivation to sculpt up the armor myself. I am interested in seeing how the pep files turn out.

dude thats so awesome. im surprised the guyver would turn out so well.

i wish someone would make some files for the Faiz series. :p

there's a password? never saw anything ask for it. Not a bad kamen rider helmet, a tad bit too blocky, but I'm really anxious for the Guyver one. I remember that Bio weapons site from YEARS back and that guy had one awesome suit.

link4044 said:
whats the Kamen Rider password?

I don't remember if I put one on it or not, but if you need it re-sized let me know link4044 and I'll take care of it for anyone who needs it done.

Minkyboi said:
dude thats so awesome. im surprised the guyver would turn out so well.

i wish someone would make some files for the Faiz series. :p

Whats the Faiz series it seems like I recall seeing a 3d file for a Faiz something but if you can be a little more specific I can hunt and see what I can find.

link4044 said:
yeah i cant open it without the password for some reason

I'll PM it to you Link

EDIT: If you PM me I'll send it to you it says you can't receive any new messages.And this is only for Link guys because from how I read it I am guessing that you don't have Pepakura Viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back