Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after posting that I sent the guy another e-mail but I guess he does'nt want to share since I never got a answer back from him I might try again though one lat time to see if he would share what he has. And what do you mean HQ files? High Quality or something else? Now if you really want to hear something intresting I have all the original power ranger and the power ranger zeo helmets.

Nintendude said:
Now if you really want to hear something interesting I have all the original power ranger and the power ranger zeo helmets.

GET THE F#(K OUT!

DO WANT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little taste until I get finished with editing.

[attachment=16770:MMPR.JPG]

EDIT: Here's the first set of helmets the good news is I got the helmets, textures and the morphers with the textures, now for the bad news all the helmets are the same the diffrence is the textures on the files changes all the ranger helmets are in the ZIP and they all look pretty good to the state that you can add clay to the textured areas do a little bit of sculpting and it'll be perfect. Same with the Morphers just put clay over the paper image texture after you build it scuplt it out in layers for the diffrent areas and the morphers will look good. After looking at these myself I will take a look at the Zeo helmets but if there is'nt any change I won't upload them unless you want them anyway. These files that are in the ZIP are PDO's but feel free to export as a OBJ with UV and I still have the JPG texture files in case those are needed at a later date.

http://www.4shared.com/file/m4Re7eJk/MMPR_Helmets_and_Morphers.html

2nd Edit: I'll have the Zeo Helmets up tonight and guessing by the creator they will all be the same in 3D probably but the only diffrence will be textures starting to work on them now and should be done tonight.

Nintendude said:
Well after posting that I sent the guy another e-mail but I guess he does'nt want to share since I never got a answer back from him I might try again though one lat time to see if he would share what he has. And what do you mean HQ files? High Quality or something else? Now if you really want to hear something intresting I have all the original power ranger and the power ranger zeo helmets.

Well by HQ compared to the Liner form and the other rider included in this package the detail is way better.. Yay for rangers ... boo for the sameness... but still awesome none the less thanks a ton... hmmm now only if we could get Zords.. or megazords.. lol

Well the 3D Models are all the same the textures are what makes them look diffrent and clay should be able to be used to make them look diffrent and still work unless someone wants to try and model around the textures, I'll see what I can do about Zord items.

JEStudio are you a member of Rangerprops and Cosplay.com? I've seen your avatar image on both of those sites and it has me wondering. Waiting for a e-mail back from 2 people one person I might hire to model the Megazord and another I am waiting to see if he will share the model so now it's all time and patience.

uh guys, any chance of modeling this guy's helmet:

i'm in the need for a metal hero cosplay since my buddy cosplayed jiban last 2007. it's all kamen rider and sentai cosplay here. not much metal hero this days.

Nintendude said:
JEStudio are you a member of Rangerprops and Cosplay.com? I've seen your avatar image on both of those sites and it has me wondering. Waiting for a e-mail back from 2 people one person I might hire to model the Megazord and another I am waiting to see if he will share the model so now it's all time and patience.

Hey yes I am a member of both. Ahh I see well let me know I would be willing to pitch in to hire someone for the zord or what not.

oh great! were back!!!

Okay so what have y'all been up to?
I have a knight and ouja helmet just about ready to be put up here.

Damn, I have to say that looked pretty good for the rush build you were doing; did you find out any different methods/ways on how to improve on it during the original build?

YES!

First things first, YOU CAN'T RUSH A RIDER SUIT (except some of the early showa riders)!
It's a bad Idea. It may take anywhere from 4 months to 1 year!
Another thing is Sand like hell. alot of edges need to be round, so sand it well!
DON'T USE RONDO! its nowhere near as strong as fiberglass............
some pieces may need to be molded and cast in a flexible materiel, or else you wont be moving at all!

Try and scratch build as much as you can. the game models are nice, but not as accurate as the show stuff. Try sculpting and using insulation foam to carve it out.

one last thing, take your time, if it takes longer than a year, whatever! Its all worth it, no matter what. do your best and try and do your rider of choice JUSTICE, or else you may have some problems!

I was wondering if anyone could convert the Femme files into .pdo because for some reason when I open up the .kmz files it crashes Pepa Designer before I even get to look at it. Also, do you all think using the Kiva helmet as a base for Kivala would work well if I just do all of the modifications with clay? Thanks again for any help.

I was wondering if anyone could convert the Femme files into .pdo because for some reason when I open up the .kmz files it crashes Pepa Designer before I even get to look at it. Also, do you all think using the Kiva helmet as a base for Kivala would work well if I just do all of the modifications with clay? Thanks again for any help.

Yea, PD crashing might depend on which version you are using; if its happening in PD3, then it might have something to do with the file being corrupted(my best guess), etc.; I can convert them to .pdo and unfold as well.

I'm not 100% sure on trying to use the kiva helmet as a base for making the Kivala helmet; need to compare both and see if its possible.

EDIT: did a quick check of the decade movie, and they are basically the same helmet with some modifications, so it can be done.

I'm using pepakura designer 3 so I don't think it has to do with the version plus I have no other issues with opening up other files. I tried redownloading them as well and still have the same issue. So if you were able to unfold and convert it for me I would forever be in your debt because I'm trying to get started very early on my suits for a con next year. As for the Kivala helmet, yea I figured it will be a lot of modification work in the sculpting stages but it will be a good way for me to practice my sculpting technique anyway since I haven't done anything major in a long time. Thank you all again for the help!

I need the entire set, if that is alright with you. Also, I'm 5'5" so that cuts out the first method. Joy. Thank you for the link on how to scale because I would be completely lost without it. This is like a dream come true as I've wanted to cosplay Femme for years but always felt too scared about making the armor (plus I was just too fat in the first place).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back