Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
He the one I mentioned early but till now .. he haventre ply my mail... Grrrrrrrrrrr Thank Nintendude and McCaboose..Geez.. you both name is hard to spell out..heheh=P fo find this guy......but he connected with shushiya, right??

Kabuto Orbit said:
He the one I mentioned early but till now .. he haventre ply my mail... Grrrrrrrrrrr Thank Nintendude and McCaboose..Geez.. you both name is hard to spell out..heheh=P fo find this guy......but he connected with shushiya, right??

I don't think so. Sushiya sculpts his stuff out then molds it and casts it I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what you just said Orbit but I just sent the guy a e-mail so I will wait for his response, could be since the site is in Thai I will have to e-mail him in Thai I will have to wait and see kinda crazy when you know 10 languages. All I can say right now is be patient. Caboose there are a couple of what appear to be sculpted helmets lower down the page on the first link.

thank you both of you so much ... about claying ,can you both teach me how to clay, mold and plastic?? Kinda hard find material here. Sorry my for my english .. So broken

For what you want to know about sculpting and molding theres another subforum for that all I know to use is red oil based clay for sculpting and silicone for molds and aquaresin or smoothcast for the plastic but thats as much as I know on that subject, what language do you speak?

Nintendude said:
For what you want to know about sculpting and molding theres another subforum for that all I know to use is red oil based clay for sculpting and silicone for molds and aquaresin or smoothcast for the plastic but thats as much as I know on that subject, what language do you speak?

where to get those material..I speak many languages bt mostly is english , chinese and malay .. how about you??

You can get it from craft stores or off the internet. My languages range from Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Croatian, Dutch, Russian, and a few more I've done a lot of overseas traveling in my life so thats how I know so many languages.

Nintendude said:
You can get it from craft stores or off the internet. My languages range from Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Croatian, Dutch, Russian, and a few more I've done a lot of overseas traveling in my life so thats how I know so many languages.

Cool! :coolcan you teachyou to use clay ?? they say need polymer clay or just normal clay?? hardware store have clay??

Kabuto Orbit said:
Oil based clay ???

its a clay that doesn't fry out and doesn't need water. it gets expensive. I used some air dry clay on my last mold and it come out fine

In short yes, water based clay is good until it dries out then it stays that way, oil based you can keep scuplting it till you want to harden it.

ok .. i get it.. after we clay it , what should we do next ???Mold? what material use for mold??do you know how to make kamen rider eyes ??

There are a ton of information on the molding threads on this site bro....go look. the search function is your friend!

McCaboose said:
oh jeez! Well Decade for sure. I'd Like IXA, DEN-O(all the forms, thinking of ways to have a transforming chest piece and interchangeable masks) Kuuga And Agito. Im making them from scratch now, but if i can get those in pdos then the building process would be so much easier plus there would be a BIGGER Rider cosplayer community!

The first one that is almost completed that I have been fixing is the Faiz model; I currently have a pepped helmet and chest and will resin those pieces hopefully very soon. As for the others, they are slightly harder to fix/modify, since the 3d models have gaps in some places that are giving me some trouble trying to adjust/correct.

I'll work on the chest pieces first(since those are the easiest parts to alter), then work my way up; only problem is I had to reinstall pep. designer 3 and no longer have my password for it, so I cannot release them as .pdo files, but as .kmz files which need to be changed/unfolded in PD3; the only ones that got saved as .pdo before I had to reinstall are the faiz helmet and chest, but the chest has two minor issues I was unable to fix.

Right now, I have the following chest pieces done:

Den-O Liner Form

Faiz

Kabuto

Kuuga Mighty

Agito

Ixa Save

Kiva

EDIT: scaling them up in PD3 is a b****, since they wouldn't scale after I worked on them, so some trial and error is involved.

OxA said:
The first one that is almost completed that I have been fixing is the Faiz model; I currently have a pepped helmet and chest and will resin those pieces hopefully very soon. As for the others, they are slightly harder to fix/modify, since the 3d models have gaps in some places that are giving me some trouble trying to adjust/correct.

I'll work on the chest pieces first(since those are the easiest parts to alter), then work my way up; only problem is I had to reinstall pep. designer 3 and no longer have my password for it, so I cannot release them as .pdo files, but as .kmz files which need to be changed/unfolded in PD3; the only ones that got saved as .pdo before I had to reinstall are the faiz helmet and chest, but the chest has two minor issues I was unable to fix.

Right now, I have the following chest pieces done:

Den-O Liner Form

Faiz

Kabuto

Kuuga Mighty

Agito

Ixa Save

Kiva

EDIT: scaling them up in PD3 is a b****, since they wouldn't scale after I worked on them, so some trial and error is involved.

OH GOD. OH GO I LOVE YOU.

YOU ARE MY KAGAMI.

MAI BEST FRIENDO

KA GAAAAAAAA MIII!

also, faiz pics or it didnt happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back