Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you have everything password locked ?

Yes I know you can open it in viewer but if you wanted to re-size it for example or even unfold it your own way you cant?

LT-GRAVE said:
i hope your guyver works out smooth, i want it, been trying to make a guyver for 14 years with no luck

indeed same here bro guyver rocks , after the 1st guyver is done il see to get guyver 3 done also if i can find the file , in worst case i need to make it from sratch,

but il do my best to create more guyver stuff in the future

Grtz

Last edited by a moderator:
carnage said:
why do you have everything password locked ?

Yes I know you can open it in viewer but if you wanted to re-size it for example or even unfold it your own way you cant?

I have started locking some of my newer things, for people that want to re-size it or unfold it their own way I will give them a password for a file if they PM me.

dude riders came out so bad ass i love it if i come up with any rider files can i pass them on to you great work dude. i cant wait to see the the guyver done tribal keep up the awesome work

OH GOD YES, ICHIGO NIGO AND V3!

YEESSSSSSSSSSS.

hey if i can get you the models from the new games can you make pep models for them?

McCaboose said:
OH GOD YES, ICHIGO NIGO AND V3!

YEESSSSSSSSSSS.

hey if i can get you the models from the new games can you make pep models for them?

I'll answer that for you and Tumbuctu if you can get 3D files for any helmets I would be happy to unfold it. Glad you knew what they were I never watched the Kamen Rider show, the only thing I ever saw was the first MMPR version and after that lost intrest.

Nintendude said:
I'll answer that for you and Tumbuctu if you can get 3D files for any helmets I would be happy to unfold it. Glad you knew what they were I never watched the Kamen Rider show, the only thing I ever saw was the first MMPR version and after that lost intrest.

hey man it been a while. I actually ordered the game so i can get the files. the darn ones i got were of the bad guys( and not the cool ones)

so ill send them your way once i get it. also if you wanna watch the show, the best one to start with of the hesei era is Kamen Rider Kabuto. not my fav rider, but still cool.

McCaboose said:
hey man it been a while. I actually ordered the game so i can get the files. the darn ones i got were of the bad guys( and not the cool ones)

so ill send them your way once i get it. also if you wanna watch the show, the best one to start with of the hesei era is Kamen Rider Kabuto. not my fav rider, but still cool.

Its been awhile; speaking of the climax heroes game, I actually was able to get the files from another image site a little while back, but it was missing the Kaixa file; other than that, I got all the main heisei riders, everyone from ryuki(except for the alternatives), gatack, Ixa, and a few more. I've pretty much finished altering the ones for Faiz(his boots still need work), and I'm currently building his helmet as a test. Its been a little difficult properly scaling it up and trying to fix each little detail for every rider, since some polygons want to disappear at certain points.

If someone wants me to work on a specific rider, let me know(kinda out of work right now, so I have a load of free time).

OxA said:
Its been awhile; speaking of the climax heroes game, I actually was able to get the files from another image site a little while back, but it was missing the Kaixa file; other than that, I got all the main heisei riders, everyone from ryuki(except for the alternatives), gatack, Ixa, and a few more. I've pretty much finished altering the ones for Faiz(his boots still need work), and I'm currently building his helmet as a test. Its been a little difficult properly scaling it up and trying to fix each little detail for every rider, since some polygons want to disappear at certain points.

If someone wants me to work on a specific rider, let me know(kinda out of work right now, so I have a load of free time).

I would love to see them all but I would like to see Ryuki Most armor also if you got it

OxA said:

oh jeez! Well Decade for sure. I'd Like IXA, DEN-O(all the forms, thinking of ways to have a transforming chest piece and interchangeable masks) Kuuga And Agito. Im making them from scratch now, but if i can get those in pdos then the building process would be so much easier plus there would be a BIGGER Rider cosplayer community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back