Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
OxA said:
Duw to the server migration, a small handful of posts got wiped. The decadriver picture that I had previously posted is the work of IroniumStudios; not sure if he still has a copy of the unfold(I still have my copy, thank god). I keep looking at the unfold over and over, and wonder if it could have been slightly improved.

EDIT: finally got a PD3 key, so I can now make pdo files and have them pep-ready.

lol, its all saved in my 4-shared files

Last edited by a moderator:
ironman4366 said:
So there is a decadriver pep,

i can unfold if thats any help

That won't be necessary since it was already unfolded, although if you think you can make it more pep-friendly/improve upon it, it all depends on if IroniumStudios wants the file up.

le-yo-ra said:
thank you very very much McCaboose... :D

No prob!

Any other requests? make them within the next 3 days, after that I'm in costume cranking mode

McCaboose said:
No prob!

Any other requests? make them within the next 3 days, after that I'm in costume cranking mode

yes ....how about kiva's belt? pls....( to make this complete...)

and the suit and belt of Blade pls....

if it's still not too much...

i also found this interesting... japanese face mask

and any skull mask (bony skull only)

thanks again

le-yo-ra said:
yes ....how about kiva's belt? pls....( to make this complete...)

and the suit and belt of Blade pls....

if it's still not too much...

i also found this interesting... japanese face mask

and any skull mask (bony skull only)

thanks again

ill get on it

Ugh Internet at home out till friday... So I will continue work on the odin stuff then.. Any luck on the correction for the odin helmet oxa that I missed?

JEStudio said:
Ugh Internet at home out till friday... So I will continue work on the odin stuff then.. Any luck on the correction for the odin helmet oxa that I missed?

Yea, I'll make the correction on the helmet; some corners are giving me issues by pushing some lines through faces when they shouldn't, so I have to start fresh on the helmet.

JEStudio said:
ewww that sucks looked like it would be a pain... pain in the show pain in making..

Got it done.

The most amazing thing while doing it: I stumbled upon something while doing it, and might have figured how to hi-def the helmets, but it requires a crapload of work and editing the entire helmet piece-by-piece(imagine rebuilding the helmet one part at a time); I'm going to try this on the Faiz file(for obvious reasons) and let you know how it turns out.

OxA said:
Got it done.

The most amazing thing while doing it: I stumbled upon something while doing it, and might have figured how to hi-def the helmets, but it requires a crapload of work and editing the entire helmet piece-by-piece(imagine rebuilding the helmet one part at a time); I'm going to try this on the Faiz file(for obvious reasons) and let you know how it turns out.

No doubt I see well lets me know... :)

Man you guys are awesome!

I always wanted to make KR costumes and this is a easier way to make them.

Would it be alright for me to request Kamen Rider Knight and Zolda from Ryuki?

hey there guys dose any one have kamen rider the next files by any chance the helmet and chest armor? any help with that would be awesome aloha

tumbucu said:
hey there guys dose any one have kamen rider the next files by any chance the helmet and chest armor? any help with that would be awesome aloha

check pages 9-10... there are some helmets and armor pieces... there is complete KIVA costume there,came from McCaboose ....

@ McCaboose howd ya doing buddy? :D

le-yo-ra said:
check pages 9-10... there are some helmets and armor pieces... there is complete KIVA costume there,came from McCaboose ....

@ McCaboose howd ya doing buddy? :D

its coming. its just a little odd.

I have a bad headache so no work on it tonight. I'll try and have it by sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back