Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEStudio said:
Still working on Kamen Rider Wrath aka Odin .. will look into Zolda soon!

Now that you mention Odin: Model edit is done for the helmet, working on the unfold right now; I will also add Zolda to the list, and I am also working on his gun along with other items.

Due to the site being down a while back, the weapon dump didn't go through. I will grab what is done and convert to .pdo, unfold, and upload.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome... so you fixed the helmet are u doing just the helmet? just wondering if should continue on the rest of the rider.. :)

@McCaboose, iss it ok if you make a complete skull, i mean, with mandible/jaw? because i found one here but no jaw/or mandible....

thanks and get well soon....

wuwu said:
Huh...that was quicker than I imagined. Thanks a lot!

I've been toying with modeling out sentai helmets....I'm wondering would you guys be willing to unfold them if I were to do that?

I'M YOUR MAN!

I'm a huge Sentai/PR fan, and I'd love to get my hands on some.

and I can unfold :D

and le-yo-ra

Blade will be out Sunday, there are some trouble bits but I should have it by then

wuwu said:
Huh...that was quicker than I imagined. Thanks a lot!

I've been toying with modeling out sentai helmets....I'm wondering would you guys be willing to unfold them if I were to do that?

Sure ... as we have shown... lol..

le-yo-ra said:
are you going to do the whole suit...it would be great.... :D

Yes as I can I will release the whole suit!Currently working on the unfolds of femme as the moment as well.

McCaboose said:
I'M YOUR MAN!

I'm a huge Sentai/PR fan, and I'd love to get my hands on some.

and I can unfold :D

and le-yo-ra

Blade will be out Sunday, there are some trouble bits but I should have it by then

thanks McCaboose...hehe dont forget the skull with jaws...... thanks again....

JEStudio said:
awesome... so you fixed the helmet are u doing just the helmet? just wondering if should continue on the rest of the rider.. :)

The helmet is fixed, and currently being unfolded(thing took some tricky work); I will be working on the whole model as well(currently working on the chest).

OxA said:
The helmet is fixed, and currently being unfolded(thing took some tricky work); I will be working on the whole model as well(currently working on the chest).

Ok I will stop work on it .. thank god trying to figure out the correction for a model noob is killer... lol

JEStudio said:
Ok I will stop work on it .. thank god trying to figure out the correction for a model noob is killer... lol

I'm still a noob when it comes to this, which is why I haven't yet progressed to actually modeling pieces yet; just try messing around with the files and you slowly learn what methods work and which ones don't, because that is pretty much how I started with this.

OxA said:
I'm still a noob when it comes to this, which is why I haven't yet progressed to actually modeling pieces yet; just try messing around with the files and you slowly learn what methods work and which ones don't, because that is pretty much how I started with this.

Understandable..

is anyone going to model up an IXA or rising ixa helmet? i would love to have one to replace my old one or create a new suit.

ixa.jpg

me as rising ixa, seen last year.

and kudos to the zolda pep, will plan ahead about cosplaying as zolda in the future.

Thanks .. yes we do have models for IXA.. I am finishing up another rider for someone when I get free I can look at it or Oxa or McCaboose.

gaiatron said:
is anyone going to model up an IXA or rising ixa helmet? i would love to have one to replace my old one or create a new suit.

ixa.jpg

me as rising ixa, seen last year.

and kudos to the zolda pep, will plan ahead about cosplaying as zolda in the future.

I have some Ixa stuff. Give me a few days to finish it up!

FYI: there isnt a rising ixa file. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back