Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for everything, because so far I find pepakura type kamen rider and this forum helped me so much, thank you ...

And I am now seeking Kamen Rider Kick hopper or Punch hoppers On film Kamen Rider Kabuto... hopefully someone can petrify me, thank you

SYSTEM-63.jpg

[media]
b1.gif
[/media]

SYSTEM-62.jpg

Maybe someone among you who have pepakura Kamen Rider Hopper Punch or Kick ???

druno85 said:
Thank you for everything, because so far I find pepakura type kamen rider and this forum helped me so much, thank you ...

And I am now seeking Kamen Rider Kick hopper or Punch hoppers On film Kamen Rider Kabuto... hopefully someone can petrify me, thank you

SYSTEM-63.jpg

http://images.andywirawan.multiply.com/image/1:fcti/photos/883/500x500/61/SYSTEM-61.jpg?et=s4t92YOuCmkduY4gb5QfAg&nmid=318415816[/img

[media][ATTACH=full]81402[/ATTACH][/media]

[/quote]

I think I posted some stuff not to long ago, look in the other pages

Attachments

• b1.gif
    b1.gif
    14 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
McCaboose said:

I'am Sorry....I just asked a friend who might have pepakura Kamen Rider Kick or Punch Hopper

McCaboose said:

I didnt even know this lol... I thought oxa was working on these..

JEStudio said:
I didnt even know this lol... I thought oxa was working on these..

As a matter of fact, I still am....just haven't had the chance to get back to them (too many projects I keep taking on). Overall, the helmet, chest, shoulders, and anchor jack are done with editing....I just need to actually unfold them.

hey guys dose any one have the helmet and armor files of kamen rider the next please if any one can help me with that it would be so awesome thanks aloha

I got some Kamen Rider Decade files from someone off the GTA Mod boards and right now I am trying to convert the DFF files once I get that done I'll put em up here.

Nintendude said:
I got some Kamen Rider Decade files from someone off the GTA Mod boards and right now I am trying to convert the DFF files once I get that done I'll put em up here.

OH WOW!

are they his HD files?

I guess Im making my second suit soon. LOL

YURI0510 said:
HI GUYS I DON T KNOW IF YOU STILL TRY TO MAKE ANY GUYVER PEP FILE, I GOT SOME SINCE LOMG TIME BUT I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO UNFOLD THEM, I DID THE HEAD BUT I THINK HE S VERY DETAILS DRAW, I M GONE TO POST IT THEN TELL ME SOMETHING ABUT IT.

http://www.4shared.com/file/214279343/bf35b46d/GUYVER.html

hey there i got it but there was alot of small pieces for the helmet so i redid the unfold i will post it asap im busy unfolding the rest over the next few days will post the link for these once im finished

yo mccaboose, got a question about the IXA project that you have been working on. is it the save mode or burst mode or are you going to work on both?

gaiatron said:
yo mccaboose, got a question about the IXA project that you have been working on. is it the save mode or burst mode or are you going to work on both?

Yeah Im doing both, since the only difference is the heads.

Dont expect it for a while though, I am very busy. maybe around june 5th or so.

I just give a little input regarding the project kamen rider, kamen rider helmet of the pattern shape is still too rough, and when compared with the helmet guyver, the pattern is still more than a neat project guyver kamen rider, a little input to the pattern maker helmet ... thanks

Hey JEStudio is the problem with the file the ZIP or the link to the file, the MQO files should be accesible with Designer.

McCaboose said:
Yeah Im doing both, since the only difference is the heads.

Dont expect it for a while though, I am very busy. maybe around june 5th or so.

no worries dude, i can wait. cosmania is still in september or october. take your time. and tnx for making this one.

Nintendude said:
Hey JEStudio is the problem with the file the ZIP or the link to the file, the MQO files should be accesible with Designer.

The zip files itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back