Kid Wannabe, claims he owns a few suits...from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 1

Hey all,

Was just informed by another member here that some local kid is taking credit and ownership of various armor & pics found here on the Forum, one of which is mine.

I'm not on Facebook but under his profile pics, there's various suit pics and he claims ownership..
https://www.facebook.com/TOSSERLV3

Gotta love wannabes...Seriously though, I don't care how old you are, but you act responsibly, and lying isn't one of em.

Stay safe,

Tim.

I don't think there's any point in putting all his personal information on here but whatever lol He's just a dumb kid, there's tons of people who have photo's of LongShot's armour as their display photo, it's nothing new to me :p

Dont sweat it man, dumb kids are gonna do this all the time....that sounds weird cause..well i think he might be older than me i cant tell...ANYWAY
This stuff happens all the time, doubt anyone remembers it but we went through about a week of trying to get this guy on google 3d warehouse to stop posting things by me, rundown, vrogy (event though he was banned, his marine models are still great) and other modelers, calling them his own. Wasnt selling them, wasnt making any money, but its still that level of respect.

I say try sending the kid a message, OOOH OOH send a message just saying "I know your secret" thatll freak him out. but really, just try to reason with the kid (even if it means biting the bullet and making a facebook account, you can delete it later)

anyway, peace

I checked this out yesterday when you posted in your thread,and one of his friends also claims to own the studio made Kat suit that (the model who wore it signed up here to make her own, but I can't remember her username) and Zonbi's pink marine armour. They also claim to have made another suit out of foam, which they might have actually done as it looks nothing like the other suits and also a H3 AR (possibly another suit) that someone on the forums here obviously made.

While it is extremely immature and shows that they can't make their own suit,, so take it as a compliment that they thought your suit was good enough to steal and claim as their own compared to all the other suits out there on the web.

Good luck with this joker, Squish (also looking forward to any more videos or photoshoots your group release)

Edit: To be honest, I was surprised he didn't try and claim the WETA crew armour as his own :p

The thing that made me laugh a ton was that he said that he bought the ODST armor with the green chest plate for $159.

My sides were hurting by the amount of LOLs I was having!

He's just a stupid kid with no respect. Whatever you put in your message tho Fuzzy Bear must have scared him tho, he's emptied two of his albums (which i'm guessing is where the pics were). He obviously didn't wanna put it the blood sweat and tears. Should post a group photo on his page with the tag 'Real Spartans don't take credit for other people's work' or something. Meh, that'd probs be too much work tho lol.

Whatever you put in your message tho Fuzzy Bear must have scared him tho, he's emptied two of his albums (which i'm guessing is where the pics were).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW HE DID.

I didn't send much, just like "I know you didn't buy or make this, and I know the guy who made this, so you should take it down and give credit where credit is due. Either take it down, or tell your friends that it's not you." I was pretty polite about the whole thing, and he never messaged me back.

I feel accomplished.

For any future 'issues' like this, pretty straight forward and simple solution...
Next time people get together, get everyone lined up for a group shot, flipping off the camera while holding a banner that says "Hey [insert name], quit trying to take credit for our hard work."
Then send the photo to all his friends with a subject like "A message from the 405th"

Public shaming is often my favorite...

Sometimes scaring the crap outta people is the only way to get em to behave lol. Nice to know you were polite Fuzzy, I probably wouldn't have been. =P

Love the lol internet tuff attitude some of you guys have. The kid in the OP is by no means in the right, but:

scaring the crap outta people
Public shaming is often my favorite
Should post a group photo on his page

As smart and productive as it would be destroy the 405th's reputation by harassing a little kid online, I'm glad Fuzzy beat you guys to the punch.

Oh of course, because people would have been silly enough to drag the 405th through the mud. Saying what someone would like to do and what they are smart enough not to do given the opportunity are usually two very different things. Particularly when quotes are taken out of context.

Love the lol internet tuff attitude some of you guys have. As smart and productive as it would be destroy the 405th's reputation by harassing a little kid online, I'm glad Fuzzy beat you guys to the punch.

This is hilarious. Seriously. I lawled. I'm glad I'm the appointed 405th public relations moderator lol.

If there is one thing I've learned over the many years of babysitting my friends' siblings and kids, it's that whispering to kids is much much scarier than yelling at them. ALWAYS.

i'd have to say this kid needs to show some respect, if it's not his work something he's put the time, blood and sweat into it then it's not really his work. some one needs to find him have their suit on and knock him down tea-bag the carp out of him and post it on youtube.

I think I found a picture of him online in armor... but I can't tell...

Recon_Grunt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back