Kids creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

My 8 years old daughter almost all her free time spend in fron of computer playing Gmod, Half Life 2 and Portal (she is real fan of Valve games).
Today suddenly I didn't find my kid near the computer. She was aking something of plastiline. "What is it?" - I asked her.
"Zombie!" - was the answer.
Here is what she did:
(presson the picture to enlarge)
5494957891_c8663a0308.jpg

This is really looks like Half Life zombie, isn't it? :) Even headcrab on the head :)

I lold a lil, and then I want to ask - what your kids make or draw from games?

HEADCRAB ZOMBIE!!!!!!!! It looks good :) That's actually what I'm going to dress up as at a zombie walk close to where I live.
I don't have kids (I'm only 18 :p). If I do have kids, I hope they make things from games like this.

My 6 year old boy loves Link from the Legend of Zelda games. He drew a picture of Link and cut him out, turning the paper Link into an action figure. He also tried to make his own tunic out of his nice school cloths. Wish I had some pictures of those...

Well, I AM the kid! lol. But I've been planning on making some scale models from videogames (which reminds me, I need to send you pics of the ebon hawk) and such. It looks really good! You have a budding artist there, bevbor! The gene that inspires creativity in people is obviously at 110% in you, and your daughter seems to have picked it up! :p

Another creation my daughter done I found today :)
Gordon Freeman and the Citadel :)
(And the Ant Lion exiting from his pit in front of all :)

(press on picture to enlarge)
5613690040_57c7b0bd21.jpg

That's it, Bevbor. When I have kids, I'm raising them with lots and lots of delicious nerd-dom. EVEN MORE THAN I WAS RAISED WITH!

Your daughter's really good at this, for an 8-year-old. Keep her on her path, man. You should be proud of her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back