/Kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge Christi

First off, Happy Belated Thanksgiving everyone.

I don't know if you guy have noticed my slowing down or lack of presence in the forums lately, but I have definetly been stuggling to get on the internet, much less the 405th.
Lately, I've been pushed on time.
First off, I've found out I'll be moving in Dec. Woohoo, that's great, except now I have to get all my school thing in order and I have to start packing. Please allow me to give you a time frame on this. I leave early december, so I have, what, 3 weeks(?) to get all my stuff packed and ready to go. I also have an HUGE paper due soon and I've been in Cambodia the entire thanksgiving doing mission work and fixing house and doing things for the underpriveledged kids. They were really great.
Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 6am, so I can get to school at 7am. Let's also get this part straight. Little Christi just got back from Cambodia today. I left school early wednesday and got back a 2.30pm today. We started our work in Cambodia at 7am, and got back at 5pm everday. I am tired and irritable. I've probably made several spelling mistakes this post too but I'm too tired to count.
Once I touched down, I took a quick shower and got onto the computer to start typing that paper. My paper fell short and is only 3 and 1/2 pages long single spaced. No double spacing a long. So basically, I started my paper at 3 (it was 1/4 done already) and I'm just finishing it after 5 hours straight of typing.
I was going to work on my halo armor this weekend, but I got time crunched. I'm stressed to the point of breaking and I want to stab someone with a spork.

Ever had those days?

Yes Christi I have had days like that. In fact 2007 has been my worst year ever. I lost both of my parents, ran my left hand into a blade and had numerous car problems. Add to that the stress of work during the coming holidays..

Yes I know how you feel. Good news is your doing something to help people. so It will all even out for the better in the end IMO.

If you don't mind me asking where are you moving to? Keep your chin up and never give up.
:D

well i know from experiance, the best way to calm down is to do something you really like to do. Like i try to play paintball to releave stress.

Sarge Christi said:
...I want to stab someone with a spork...

Use a spoon. It'll hurt more...haha. If you know the movie, you're awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's great that you are helping people like you are. Even if it's for school, it's the Maturity and Leadership which we really need more of on this forum.

Just look on the bright side of all this stress, when it's all done and over with, you can go visit Charlie and the guys over at NAS :p .

Good Luck, and I hope you get some long awaited R&R soon.

-Doom

My sentiments exactly Doom.

I how you feel Christi, except I'm buried in lab work.

Keep at it and take about five-minutes out to smack some n00bs around in Rumble Pit if you get the time-crunch killer instinct. That always makes me feel better.

Your doing great work that makes me proud to be a part of this community. Good luck.

i feel bad for you that must really stink that you have to move i no what its like i had to move twice i lived in houston the san antonio and now i live in san diego i hate moving but in the end its a really fun

23Magnum said:
Men in tights LOL.

Wow i guess its been a bad year for alot of us.My dog died My car died.I got fired for standing up for my self.I got in a fight over road rage.I didnt lose but still got hit a few times. Well im not gonna spill my guts and tell my life story. So....
I guess the way I vent is working on my armor or going for a run

I feel for ya Christi, and just know I'm here for you if you need me alright?

Everyone has days like that....sometimes..it's just more of a pain in the butt than other days...to say the very least..

Just take things one step at a time, and find someone who makes you smile.

That's what I do...:p

Deadandbroken said:
Men in tights LOL.

No, but that movie got it from Prince of Thieves.

Anyway, yeah, this past March I find out my Grandpa starts this feud with my Dad, even bad mouths him in church, so I can't really see my grandpa anymore cause he's half nuts. Also, later that month I have an accident in my car on the Friday before St. Patrick's Day, cost me $1100 to get it fixed, and my girlfriend of a year breaks up with me that same weekend. Oh and she meet someone a week later, who she just now married in a 'shotgun' wedding this past Wednesday before he has to go over to Egypt for a year in the reserves which he leaves for on Monday. That's not everything, but that's about the worst of it for me right now.

Life sucks, sometimes you have to bend over and just take it.

Hang in there, everyone has there rough patches, and don't forget help.

Aww moving stinks, especially in your situation where you have homework due around the same time, hope things work out fine for you.

Thing is, the actual moving doesn't bother me, it's the actual physical part of moving.
I have a room full of my stuff to pack up. XD
I def. need some R&R, most of my peers have gotten this over the 5 day break, so Christi is a bit grouchy. Haha.
Thankfully I didn't kill any Cambodian kids, lolz.
Last night I went to bed at 10pm, which was OK, but I was up at 5.45am to get ready to get to schoolearly in order to pit fire my clay goods for AP 3-D Art. *sigh*
Georgia better welcome me back with open arms when I get back, haha.

Guys, I really appreciate the support you give me. :) It's actually a bit surprising, when I wrote this, I was going to use it as an excuse incase I yelled at someone, haha. You guys are great. Thanks :)

Thats wonderful you did that work in Cambodia. I did work in Appalachia this summer. It makes you feel great! Hope your week turns out ok!

Sarge Christi said:
Guys, I really appreciate the support you give me. :) It's actually a bit surprising, when I wrote this, I was going to use it as an excuse incase I yelled at someone, haha. You guys are great. Thanks :)

Not surprising to me, there are some great people on this board. Hope you get some R&R soon. Whenever I stress I like to go for a motorcycle ride. But living in Michigan this time of year I cant so I just go into my work shop and create something, get lost in the moment.
Ahh Georgia! I had some good times down there. Love Atlanta, what a great town welcome back to the USA!

i woke up once, ran down the ladder of my bed and hit the wall and fell over... and i had a bad day that day...
thats about it, other then that i kicked a guy in the arm for tryin to pull my friend!

My cat got killed on the road, just outside my house... Must've been the most sad moment I've had in a while...
My brother ain't doing well either... I'm concerned about him. :/ :(

23Magnum said:

"Because it would hurt more you twit!"

it's been nearly 10 years since I've seen that.

Adam said:
"Because it would hurt more you twit!"

it's been nearly 10 years since I've seen that.

Yes, Adam, got the other line. (y) I watch it from time to time cause it's one of my favorite movies. We're really showing are age here aren't we, haha.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
My cat got killed on the road, just outside my house... Must've been the most sad moment I've had in a while...
My brother ain't doing well either... I'm concerned about him. :/ :(
that stinks now im concerened about my kitens in my back yard! and people speed through our neighbor hood at night :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back