Kind of new here, just saying hello

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I would just to hate doing a 1/2 ass-ed job of it......If I'm going to be Anti-Netiquette....I'm going for a full court press.......

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Full court press? The best offence is a good defense so at best I can offer is being a cherry picker floating around center ice and a promise to hustle my butt back.

AS LONG AS WE DON'T POST ANY ARMOURED SPARTAN BUTTS WE WON'T BREAK THE INTERNET.

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Full court press? The best offence is a good defense so at best I can offer is being a cherry picker floating around center ice and a promise to hustle my butt back.

AS LONG AS WE DON'T POST ANY ARMOURED SPARTAN BUTTS WE WON'T BREAK THE INTERNET.

Well.......we could always have the girlfriend cover our buts right TurboCharizard? .........Poor girl.........the hell you put her through..........o_O

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Between all of the sites he admins related to props and prop building, it does feel that way sometimes :D
Especially since apparently he has all this free time to monitor and update all the sights he does......I can barley keep up w/ my own thread builds.......let alone the whole groups...