Kind of new here, just saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

laellee

Hey there, just thought I'd say hello. I'm an RPF regular. I've done a ton of modeling for Halo stuff, so thought it was appropriate to join? Anyways, thanks for having me.

1220 mc render tag.png
0821 infinity helm 1.png
0821 infinity helm 2.png
0801 jorge render 2.png
0802 forearm update.png
1023 ar render 4.png
1031 plasma 2.png

Full court press? The best offence is a good defense so at best I can offer is being a cherry picker floating around center ice and a promise to hustle my butt back.

AS LONG AS WE DON'T POST ANY ARMOURED SPARTAN BUTTS WE WON'T BREAK THE INTERNET.

Full court press? The best offence is a good defense so at best I can offer is being a cherry picker floating around center ice and a promise to hustle my butt back.

AS LONG AS WE DON'T POST ANY ARMOURED SPARTAN BUTTS WE WON'T BREAK THE INTERNET.

Well.......we could always have the girlfriend cover our buts right TurboCharizard? .........Poor girl.........the hell you put her through..........o_O

Well.......we could always have the girlfriend cover our buts right TurboCharizard? .........Poor girl.........the hell you put her through..........o_O
The photoshoot that doesn't exist definitely proved that she is more than capable of putting up with the dumb stuff FotR is known for.

Between all of the sites he admins related to props and prop building, it does feel that way sometimes :D

Especially since apparently he has all this free time to monitor and update all the sights he does......I can barley keep up w/ my own thread builds.......let alone the whole groups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back