kitnip's Halo 4 Master Chief foam build with custom paint scheme and undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely amazin! Thank you for inspiring my own projects to be not just finished but perfected!

Oh wow, you finished and I missed the grand unveiling. Looks incredible, you look like a real spartan. Can't wait to see pics from the con!

HAI guys!

Thanks everyone for your awesome comments! Been a while since I posted, I've been trying to find some pics of me at the con! I don't have much but I do have a couple. The suit held out great and I didn't have much problems except the top part of my boot kinda fell off BUT I brought my hot glue gun so it was fixed in no time!

Unfortunately, I didn't really have a photographer to follow me around although I am planning on getting a photoshoot done soon. So in the mean time I just have two pics I managed to scrounge up.

bo8IDs0.jpg
Photo by Jessica Nigri!
YcYn7HY.jpg
Photo courtesy of Athane from Deviantart!

I will be wearing this to the Calgary Comic Expo in April so I will definitely try and get some more pics then! In the meantime, I'll be making more costumes (currently working on Rengar from League of Legends!) so if you want to see my progress pics on those or any of my other previously made costumes you can follow me on instagram @kitnip !!

THANKS GAIZ! <3

Always nice to put a face to a suit! Well done! Hope you had fun.

If you had as much fun as I did, I bet you didn't want to take it off! Wearing my suit made me feel like I was Noble One and that's just epic and priceless!

Gahhhh I saw the picture with Jessica Nigri when she tweeted it a while ago, and was like "I SAW THAT BUILD ON THE 405TH ZOMG" haha. But again, nice work, and good luck with Rengar, that should be awesome.

This is what I get for not coming to 405th in a while: I miss seeing threads like this in action. Curse me and my becoming a ghost on this site.

Your armor is incredible. I'm going back to read it more thoroughly, and I'll return with a better comment. In the mean time, keep being awesome.

Do you mind posting a pic of what it looks like inside the helmet? I'm just curious because you said that you worked around the visor. Most people cut it. Also where did you put the battery in the helmet? Where did you get the wiring from? Sorry for asking so many questions. I'm just trying to make a suit before Colassolcon 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back