M6C/SOCOM Prop Weapon

BansheeRose

I recently started on the M6C/SOCOM from Halo 3 ODST for a commission. It has been scaled down by 20% from the in game size to make it more comfortable to handle/holster. The entire prop will be made out of eva foam and some additional details may be added or removed for durability and to ensure it is built in a timely manner. The pattern was made on a free software program called Inkscape which is my go to for making patterns. There are some things missing from the pattern because I made it to my specifications/needs. More progress pictures to come.

Screenshot_20240201-105924_Gallery.jpg

So, I made a few changes and got the handle and trigger fully attached. I'll have to clean up some of the edges with kwik seal before painting and there are still quite a few details to add as well, like the front barrel, the sight, and all the screw details. This project has really been putting my dremel tool to work as I often have to take breaks to charge the battery since I only have one. I have no idea how I'm going to do the shape of the back however, I'm sure I can figure it out, I've just never done a project like this before.

Screenshot_20240205-120227_Gallery.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back