L3X's File Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for answering for me!

388265_764636845179_2133137250_n.jpg
beautiful l3x!

wow.. your fast L3X....
wasn't expecting to come back so short a time later and see it this far along... freaken amazing..
cannot wait to get building...
Question though, any plans to break it into parts (like how Hugh Holder did for his ODST stuff) or will it be one big piece?
it looks like it'd go together best in pieces.. but thats me.

last update for the night. pretty much down to adding some detail, and putting some floating faces in there and then itll be done.

543918_764752333739_868046356_n.jpg

It's beautifull :eek:

holy crap that recon body looks sweet! i'm looking for one for my halo 4 build :D where can i get it when you are done? also i might be able to help you unfolding it in pepakura for you if you want.

keep up this awesome stuff!

cheers,

Jochem

Do you know if you are going to get the sliced halo 4 br?

Possibly in the future i will consider doing a sliced h4 BR.

that's awesome!! what version of Google sketch up is that.

The version that I am using is Google Sketchup 8.

holy crap that recon body looks sweet! i'm looking for one for my halo 4 build :D where can i get it when you are done? also i might be able to help you unfolding it in pepakura for you if you want.

keep up this awesome stuff!

cheers,

Jochem

Thanks! You'll be able to find it right here in this thread in the first post. Thanks, ill keep you in mind when im ready for it to be unfolded.

Also, no more open edges!

704699_768060134879_759056468_o.jpg

Beautiful work Lex! You never cease to amaze. I was wondering as to how you make a sliced file, as in the process from object in blender to sliced pep file?

You're building this all in Sketchup?? Man, you could get a job as a3D modeler in both the game and the animation/VFX industry easily! I'd certainly hire you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back