Props L3X's Sliced Weapon Pep Files (New Sliced Spiker)

Next sliced file?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I haves a sliced sniper rocket sky magnum and a laser
Must...resist.....urge....to....jump up and down......singing........hallelujah......

Crackhead I think I would be in love with you and Lex if you could give or make the files for the Splazer and the Grav Hammer! If I would have to wait for the splazer that would be fine, don't worry about it, but I would kill multiple people to be the first in line to get a sliced Grav Hammer. hahaha

@Lex I would appreciate it so much if you could put the Hammer high on your list of priorities. I've got a whole week after this next one to dedicate to my projects, and would love to be able to build a sliced Grav Hammer as part of it! Please consider it ;)

I know its been a while, and while i never asked bev for his sniper, i ended up doing the MA5C. It took me a while because the model was all weird and i had to make a bunch of changes to it to make it work, but, here you go. The link to the download is in the first post. :)

Also, does anyone have any pictures of their maulers? Id like to see some of the other builds besides mine?

Wow! The Assault Rifle looks just as good as the mauler Lex. :) I just can't decide what to build now lol :lol: The slicing method is just so effiecient. I built the sliced magnum the other day with fantastic results. I'm thinking I'm gonna go with the assault rifle instead of the battle rifle now. ;) Thanks for the great file!

These are great! I just downloaded the Beam Rifle. Man! That thing is huge! Keep up the good work. ;)

Adam294

Yayz!! :lol: I can haz hammer blade! I didn't think you were going to make the files l3x, but thank you! Now if only you could do a high detail head and all the hd greeblies..... :whistle: I unfolded the file so it will fit on regular letter paper. Here you guys go:

Grav Hammer Blade

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with enrisan, ive been looking for an easier way to make the spiker than the hd one. Also i printed out one slice to start the beam rifle but the pieces dont fit together perfectly. Theres a noticeable gap between the three pieces of the slice i printed. Is it just my printer? if it is is there any way to fix it?

angry_cabbage said:
i agree with enrisan, ive been looking for an easier way to make the spiker than the hd one. Also i printed out one slice to start the beam rifle but the pieces dont fit together perfectly. Theres a noticeable gap between the three pieces of the slice i printed. Is it just my printer? if it is is there any way to fix it?
Its probably because it hasnt been properly broken down for the pep program yet. Im currently making some adjustments to the sliced model so that it can be broken down in pep so that it wont corss pages. Should have it done some time this weekend, ill post it when i get it done.

Also, since the spiker has been so heavily requested i suppose i can do that one next.

Yay! A sliced MA5C rifle AND a sliced Mauler! I tink my feeble mind can do these! :lol:

Seriously, though, great work on the slicing, L3X BLU3R1V3R! Your hard work is most appreciated! Tank you!

thanks everyone, hey, im thinking everyone needs to start posting pics of these weapons, i wanna see them completed :)

hey lex, is it possible for you to post a pdf file or something of the Ma5c broken down into each layer... not separated and broken up like it is on the pep, so i can just get it printed at kinkos and not have to deal with gluing each section of each layer together.

would be pretty sweet if you could :D

Um... about the mauler.

I unfolded it with the hight of 450mm, and found out that it is waaaaaaay too big

I single piece of the body is taking like 4 pages of paper or something....

This seems like a much better and faster way to make an AR if not most of the weapons. Any chance you will be tackling a sliced version of the BR?

P.S. If someone does have a sliced version of a BR, pm me....please?

O Malley said:
This seems like a much better and faster way to make an AR if not most of the weapons. Any chance you will be tackling a sliced version of the BR?

P.S. If someone does have a sliced version of a BR, pm me....please?

Here's one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back