Props L3X's Sliced Weapon Pep Files (New Sliced Spiker)

Next sliced file?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lizander said:
It seems your M6C file is a bit too big, ( about 7.5 inches too long) is there any way to scale it? I tried, but I honestly have no idea how to do it because of the height, width and depth factor....

Here, try this one, M6C refold by Paradoxdj. the one i did was scaled according to what he said it was in the original thread. paradox rescaled it to fit correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
That MA5C seems a bit too wide. Could just be because I printed it on letter instead of A4...

Could someone unfold this for letter?

OMG I just found a new intrest do you have to have Pepakura Designer or Viewer to print out the files or some other program because now I want to do this soooo bad.

spartan.062 said:
That MA5C seems a bit too wide. Could just be because I printed it on letter instead of A4...

Could someone unfold this for letter?

Actually, it is unfolded in letter. could you maybe show a picture of what you mean by its too wide?

Nintendude said:
OMG I just found a new intrest do you have to have Pepakura Designer or Viewer to print out the files or some other program because now I want to do this soooo bad.

you should be able to see it in viewer but im not for sure... i use designer for all my stuff.

Also, wanted to say that the updated spiker file is up, the one with the spikes in it :D

Double also, wanted to show a preview of a side project.

gallery_6889_845_3438.jpg

L3X BLU3R1V3R said:
Actually, it is unfolded in letter. could you maybe show a picture of what you mean by its too wide?

Never mind. I just realized that I was printing the wrong paper orientation. I had it set to "portrait" instead of "landscape".

This made it seem mis-proportioned.

L3X BLU3R1V3R said:
Here, try this one, M6C refold by Paradoxdj. the one i did was scaled according to what he said it was in the original thread. paradox rescaled it to fit correctly.

dude! thanks. i tried your model but i could not make it right.

i thought all the pieces' were there, i was wrong.

keep up the good work!

hi, so im new in the whole "sliced" thing but it seems much easyer and quicker, so i want to do the m6c socom but do i just print the blueprints out and glue to cardboard and then cut ut and position ontop of eachother?

Greetings from Estonia ^^.

im sorry if this sounds stupid, but what is the purpose of these sliced weapons? how do you use them?

ive seen a few of them before but i dont really understand their purposes. can someone explain them to me please because im guessing they are more like a skin then actual models. do you take cardboard and other materials to make the basic shapes of the item and then use the sliced projects to put on the outside to add detail or is there more to it?

with the sliced files u print them out cut the pattern an transfer it to card bord after cutting all the layers u just begin to stack each piece like a cake in the way the file is layed out, so files like the reach BR are single layered in thefile so just make two of each piece and just copy what u did on the first side on the other. i hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back