Props L3X's Sliced Weapon Pep Files (New Sliced Spiker)

Next sliced file?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, can you please but your 3D models, like for the MA5C's, because on some of the models, i cant make out what i have to print twice, like for the spiker, those little pieces, i don't know weather to print 2 or just 1 set of em, because I'm kinda tight on paper.

You don't have to print twice at all :) you can just print once and than trace each pattern on your cardboard (or other building material) twice. On the spiker the only pieces you don't need to trace twice are on the ones that wrap around the barrel of the gun. The MA5C however, isn't sliced in half so if you want to save paper with that one than only print out pages 19-36 and trace each of those patterns twice.

I have a very quick question about construction. Would 3mm Foam-core work fine for the MA5C? as this is what I have been using for my Suit. Would using 3mm foam-core throw out the width dimensions as I calculated about 14 layers to the sliced MA5C x 3mm = 42mm is this the correct width of the weapon???? so ok yeah not such a quick question. Love the work so far matey by the way....

thanks L3X's I owe you one man
I beside to build sliced models for my odst build using foam board
if you have any tips send me a PM or catch me on XBL

Hey, Nice files man. Also, for the sniper rifle pieces, on the clip, are we supposed to make two of each of the pieces? thanks, Aaron

does anyone know if he has any kind of sliced smg?

sorry, i do not. pretty much everything i have is in the 1st post. Also, you might want to be careful, its been a little over 3 months since the last post in this thread and im pretty sure posting in any threads that have not been posted in for over a month, unless its by the thread creator, is considered necro posting. You also could have just PM'd me and i would have gotten back to you much quicker than posting in here since i dont check this thread very often any more.

Hey man I'm making the Meta from Red vs. Blue and it would really help if you made a Brute Shot, so could you give it a try or could people vote on it?

looking more for 1/4. i thought i got one off here a few years ago. but my hdd crashed and ive been trying to find everything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back