led holes gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC PwN 3R

ok, so i made the pep helm and glassed it and bondoed it, and i drilled 4 holes for the LED lights which are going to be held by LED light holders.
one problem, 2 of them are way too big, one even broke off to the side, what can i do to repair it...
ive considered a few options, some i dont recommend myself doing.
1. refiberglass that part
2. get bigger holders along with bigger led lights (online only)
3. start again...
heres the problem:
006.jpg

heres what it should look like:
005.jpg

heres the entire helmet, primed:
007.jpg

reply soon, i wanna finish this quick so i can wear it!

OH THANK GOD!!! TY TY TY TY U MAKE ME SOO HAPPY!!! its so simple i cant believe i didnt think of that...
ps. that folder on the side is for band, dont call me a band geek, call me a "nerd" cuz i am a proud nerd.

MC PwN 3R said:
OH THANK GOD!!! TY TY TY TY U MAKE ME SOO HAPPY!!! its so simple i cant believe i didnt think of that...
ps. that folder on the side is for band, dont call me a band geek, call me a "nerd" cuz i am a proud nerd.

im in band too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MC PwN 3R said:
yea! go band! stage band or concert? or both? im in both...
anyways how do u think my helmets coming along?

well im in the top band at my junior high (8th grader)...... we've done concerts ... we've gone to compatitions... we've went to all region tryouts...... we've done pep ralleys .... we've played at a varsity football game on halftime.... but for your helmet it is turning out nice.... and is that pep? cause you really cant tell(thats a comment)

MC PwN 3R said:
thats pep...(complement taken)

good job of covering folds look like adams jk but work with it and you'll eventually get it to tip top shape

dont worry i was in a band too i played flute and alto sax besides that i like ur helm i should probably put some leds into mine

If you wanna be cheap, justput a piece of cardstock in there, bondo or paper mache, bondo will be better, but paper macheing a small area should be fine, then redrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back