Legendary Armor – Mark VI Master Chief Helmet Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
there might come a time where we have votes on the top 10 halo props on this forum - Bring out the best stuff for the masses on the front page.

Well, there's definately a ton of stiff competition on this site right now. All these guys with their sculpts are killing me. Makes me want to buy every version out there.

yeah if only i had the money to buy some of the great molded helms on thins site....it would be amazing. But monry doesnt grow on trees.

there might come a time where we have votes on the top 10 halo props on this forum - Bring out the best stuff for the masses on the front page.
Some of the 3d forums Im on run competitions every now and then with small prizes (generally donated by members), they usually have three levels beginner, pro, and open. Might be a good way to attract more talented builders, you even get a little medal on your avatar for winning :D

edit; BTW sorry for totally off topic post

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:

Yea like the top 10 molded armors, top 10 props/weapons, and the top 10 pep suits (although most would be very low quality)

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Yea like the top 10 molded armors, top 10 props/weapons, and the top 10 pep suits (although most would be very low quality)
Not true, pep suits can be made into great models. Example is Belakor's Recon Helmet, doesn't even look like pep.
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7557
Theres many more great pep suits on this forum, just have to look for them. :D

Ph4de said:
Not true, pep suits can be made into great models. Example is Belakor's Recon Helmet, doesn't even look like pep.
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7557
Theres many more great pep suits on this forum, just have to look for them. :D

He actually said "most" not all. I actually agree with that statement. Most will be poorly executed but that's how people learn to build....by trying.

Impressive work you've got going here ;).

You should have asked me for my MA5C Model earlier, I could have helped out a bit.

Keep up the good work!

-Doom

BishopX said:
He actually said "most" not all. I actually agree with that statement. Most will be poorly executed but that's how people learn to build....by trying.
Ah, sorry for my misunderstanding. :)

Thanks...I appreciate that. In hind site, it might have been a little easier but it went fine once we got a model and good profile pictures. We actually changed the MA5C a little since we thought it was wimpy.

Ph4de said:
Ah, sorry for my misunderstanding. :)

Nothing to be sorry about...We've all got opinions and that's what this is about. I just happen to love arguing. It's what I do.... :D

hey, just droppin by to say thanks for puttin up all the pics. they realy helped me alot in makin the hd model. i woulda made sooo many mistakes n had to go back to it again (and then have to fend off the angry mob who just finished the last one XD). its lookin great bdw, still amazed at how clean its coming out. :D

oh sorry i forgot in my previous post to say awesome helm its amazing the level of quality there is in that thing.

And yea there are great pep suits out there. Im in the process of making the high def models and hopefully soon i will have one of the better pep suits but it will depend on how much time i spend on it.

I'm actually interested in making a Pep suit at some point as well. That's later but I'd like to find the time to do that.

Well, the intent is to start molding the helmet this weekend. From the mold, we will pull a solid version of the helmet to cut the visor out and make a vac buck. We will cut the helmet in half and fit the interior prior to sealing and molding.

We're doing the WETA version of the ODST armor. We'll hopefully be doing NZ-TK's ODST helmet also.

3 (count them) dancing kitties for you my friend
:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back