Legendary Armor M6G progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

It looks Great.

Man you guys need to slow down. It makes me want to redo everything. I eventually will remake some stuff, but I can't keep up with your speed.

We usually work fast. But we are actually taking our time with the Halo stuff.

Here's an example. I added roll pins to some of the holes, like a real weapon would have. That's usually not a detail we would add to a prop, unless they were actually functional to hold it together.

wpid-IMG_20101216_200626.jpg

We usually work fast. But we are actually taking our time with the Halo stuff.

Here's an example. I added roll pins to some of the holes, like a real weapon would have. That's usually not a detail we would add to a prop, unless they were actually functional to hold it together.

wpid-IMG_20101216_200626.jpg

When I eventually redo mine I will most likely laser the roll pins instead of trying to get some. Up close it might not look perfect, but at few feet awayt it will look great.

You could, but why? Drill a hole and pop in a roll pin. Boom, done! Super easy and looks good up close and far away.

For one I woildn't have to go out and find any, and I was going to have other detail lasered into it, so I might as well laser that part also.

Magazine is done, but I haven't taken any photos yet...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'll get back to it after the holidays.

ooooh, shiny haha. this is absolutely phenomenal! i love the attention to miniscule details, the lettering is very pretty :p

What kind of Renshape did you use? I've been looking at the stuff for a while and didn't know exactly what type to pick

Legendary Armor M6G Magnum- It's Baaaaack!

Huh, for some reason the threads in the Elite Showcase are locked down, and I don't have posting priviledges in there anymore- weird.

In any case, now that Avengers has wrapped, and some other projects (a little show called Dark Knight Rises ;) ) have slowed down, I've had time to pick this little guy back up.

Anyway, some updates on the blog. Check 'em out. You know, if you guys are still interested in this sort of thing... and stuff.

http://legendaryarmor.net/?cat=5

The science gets done... and you make a neat gun... Legendary Armor is... still alive! ;)

IMG_20110929_1849272-600x448.jpg

Glad to see your back to making progress. Thread locked when you guys were gone for months, I'll open it back up merge threads now.

Yeah, real world work tends to get in the way of the fun stuffs!

Movie? It'd be awesome, but I think Weta Workshop probably has that one locked up airtight. ;)

Put a tiny dent in the progress yesterday, check it out on the blog.

IMG_20111001_172635-600x448.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back