Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work man!!! I joined last year so I never heard about you guys. This is awesome man.
Hey I'm up for some Reach tonight.
My GT-Sojiah516
Idk if it's in my signature lol

yes. I know I suck at this game. There are so many buttons...I'll do better tomorrow. I'll drink a bunch of coffees.

Sorry I dropped out so abruptly my wireless router decided to red-light me at the post-game screen.
Took me an hour to get it working again.

And Bishop I sucked out pretty bad too so don't worry :)

I was about to pass out in that last game, but it was great getting everyone together like that. We'll have to do it again soon.

Yea it was a lot of fun. It was great meeting you guys. To bad matchmaking wasn't working, sorry if I killed you a lot;)

Awesome build so far, love the detail!!!

Dangit, I was on at that time. Woulda loved to meet the creators of the most Epic armor known.

Still, my GT is L0rd Daedalus, if this ever happens again.

I'm sure we can do this again soon. I'm playing almost every night so just send me a friend request. I am horrible though. I got beat down repeatedly last night. Just embarrassing. It was fun though.

Next on the to do list is the rib pieces for the chest armor and then we start the back armor. After that, it's smooth sailing.

LoL...I bought the game last night and took forever to get my XBL updated...shows you how much I literally play...

Haha me too Dystorted lol. It was really cool playing with some people that are pros at making armor. I learned a lot!

Hi guys, brand new to all this but I gotta say, amazingly impressed in what you guys do :) do you sell these suits because I would LOVE to have one, please could you give me some info?? Cheers :)

do you sell these suits because I would LOVE to have one, please could you give me some info?? Cheers :)

You have to be able to see the classifieds to buy things. To see them you have to be an infantryman. To be an infantry man you have to get 100 posts. To get 100 posts..... well you get the point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back