Legendary Skull files

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Hey, allot of people asked me about this so I'll just hand it out!
here is the 3d file of the legendary skull I made some time ago.

http://www.4shared.com/file/yiWJ5Zeg/skull.html

here is a picture of the skull. This does also have a plaque included. No knifes though.
531072_4583048147175_2141679338_n.jpg

Much appreciated! Now I can get back to work on my legendary emblem
Just opened it and omg its beautiful!
Also im working on unfolding it, funny how Im working on so many elite files atm lol

Damnit!

Stop releasing files that make me want to drop what I'm doing on one project to start another one! :p

+1 sub- Me WANTY.

I've been giving a go of unfolding this file and holy cow, those mandibles are giving me a heck of a time.

Then again, this is the first file I've ever tried to unfold haha.

If I can get something I think is acceptable I'll be sure to share it. If anyone has any advice on the mandible I'd be happy to hear it too!

I finished an unfold the other day just uploaded it
The mandibles like Revenant said were a pain and probably will be with pep'ing but i did the best i could

http://www.4shared.com/file/ygt8VJVd/LegendaryEliteSkull.html

This is really good! I feel much better seeing your version- I did the Skull in almost the exact same way but my mandibles are a far cry from yours haha. I didn't think to remove the tops of the teeth, I've been trying to separate them from the jaw bone altogether with no luck.

How did you arrive at the scale you set it to? I asked a friend from halo.bungie.org for a size reference and he came up with this:

EliteSkullMeasurement_SLoftus.jpg

The width I arrived at (trying to account for the shield, and removing the difference) was 384mm, though I haven't been able to verify if thats how the file will translate when pepped.

Great work dude!

[EDIT] Update : Wow I am terrible at this. Those teeth mang... those teeth...

I good tool to use when trying to scale in pepakura is the "measure distance between two points" go to the 2d menu and then edit mode.

Also I came up with a scale from that pic which would be. L:370mm W:307
I have it scaled at L:384mm W:208
The length being from the top lip to the back of the skull. The width from the edge of the upper mandibles.

So they dont technically work perfectly together

=rundown;670932Hey, allot of people asked me about this so I'll just hand it out!
here is the 3d file of the legendary skull I made some time ago.

wow rundown you finally released it thank you lots. and lots and lots, Great work sir ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back