Lego Scale Master Chief Helmet - Possible Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1D0MAK3R

Working on this for while, Scaled versions of our favorite chief helmet that can fit on a lego dude.
going to try and run these through a rapid prototyper first to see how it will turn out, and if all goes well, I may have a plastic injection mold made so they can be produced in any color.. any one interested in both legos and halo surely has thought of having one of these, or made their own, but if these draw enough intrest, and enough people would like to have these besides myself, then I will do a production run, No ideas on colors yet, probally just the basics.
heres the renders...
legochiefs2.jpg

legochiefs3.jpg

legochiefs1.jpg

The EOD variant is still in the works, will finish it up tonight

Well, the regular Mk VI helmet (and armor) already exist and you can buy them at www.brickforge.com, but as far as I know, none of the other permutations have been made yet. Of course, their helmet isn't perfect (it sits very tightly on the minifig's head... I'll have a good time if I ever want to remove it), and there's never any harm in making your own anyway.

If you were to make the ODST helm, I might be interested in that provided the price was right.

Thats aswome! ^^
I whoud surly buy some i u made them :D
If it work, u could do the armor. Like, the old knigt armor, but halo style.The chest pice, combined with the shoulder pieces. Then i whoud buy them all :D

I would pay good money for you to make a proper warthog and pelican, not just those fan made ones out of spare parts, like a full proper designed piece models. SOO cCOOL

I think it might be easier if you where to make the helmets the entire head rather than going over a head (eliminates the tight fit)

Great Work! You never really grow out of lego do you. I really hope you go ahead and make these, I don't think anyone has done anything other than the standard helmet (Mark VI). Like almost everyone else said, I'll buy these!

Roxas 56 said:
Lego should make an official halo set! I'd buy one.

NO $#!T! I have wanted them to do that 4 like, since i first played halo XD
1 set with a recon patrol, 2 marines and a warthog
1 pelican set, with pilot and some mariens
1 big set with elites, grunt vs chief with mariens. a ghost and a warthog.

This is not so hard! If they could make Star wars lego, its not so hard to do halo... >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
I make Halo legos. :p Check out my Mocpage. Go to mocpages.com and search my username. I would buy CQB at least though.

hey,
have you guys have ever heard of lego digital designer? In there you can design and order the parts nessessary to make your own kits for a warthog or a ghost! and it's freeware! the version i played didn't have many pieces available but I'm sure that you can get quite a few now.
I might just go use it right now!

vanalla said:
hey,
have you guys have ever heard of lego digital designer? In there you can design and order the parts nessessary to make your own kits for a warthog or a ghost! and it's freeware! the version i played didn't have many pieces available but I'm sure that you can get quite a few now.
I might just go use it right now!
In addition to LEGO's Digital Designer (which is great because you can order the model that you designed direct from The LEGO Company), there are a number of 3D LEGO modeling programs out there. LEGOCad is one of them, I believe. Great stuff if you're in the mood to build but don't have your bricks with you (college kids can relate to this), but I think it would really help to have some experience with 3D modeling (or a lot of patience) to work with some of these programs.

TB the gr8 1 said:
NO $#!T! I have wanted them to do that 4 like, since i first played halo XD
1 set with a recon patrol, 2 marines and a warthog
1 pelican set, with pilot and some mariens
1 big set with elites, grunt vs chief with mariens. a ghost and a warthog.

This is not so hard! If they could make Star wars lego, its not so hard to do halo... >_>
I emailed them a time ago, suggesting Halo as another franchise. They replyed saying "This idea in fact has been brought up by our associates. However, due to the graphic nature of the game, we would be unable to produce a line." Or something like that

I will look into making some cover "legos" to go over a framework to build a pelican or scorpion or warthog as well then
-EDIT-
the pelican would scale to be huge, even in lego scale - maybe even comparably equal to 3 or 4 of the current large sets... the scorpion doesnt look that bad though, it would be comparable to some of the large lego kits now available, and the warthog is completely do-able considering it would be quite small..

W1D0MAK3R said:
I will look into making some cover "legos" to go over a framework to build a pelican or scorpion or warthog as well then

cool ^^
Dude, if u do this, u will make many halo/lego fans happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back