Lemon's Jun-A266 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! I'm excited to see this done since Jun is one of my favorite Reach characters. I think it was a great idea redoing your forearm. Looks better, imo! Are you going to do the sniper, aswell?

thanks heaps guys :D

Very nice! I'm excited to see this done since Jun is one of my favorite Reach characters. I think it was a great idea redoing your forearm. Looks better, imo! Are you going to do the sniper, aswell?

im not sure about the sniper rifle, i hope that lee starts molding his SPECTACULAR sniper rifle so that i can grab one of those :D

woohoo! finished my left thigh :D
again had to go through fixing some of it up but turned out well :)
leftthigh1.jpg

and here are shots of both of them
thighs1.jpg

thighs2.jpg

going slow but steady :)

Nice and symmetrical too! I know that how that felt to get done.. You make one and then think great I get to do it all over again.
Forearm looks clean too!.

Nice and symmetrical too! I know that how that felt to get done.. You make one and then think great I get to do it all over again.
Forearm looks clean too!.

haha yeah, most the time was spent on fixing up those pesky bits lol, and i just saw that L3X BLU3R1V3R has realeased his new chest! im so excited, jsut need to get the paper to print it our haha

Spectacular work! Great pep jobs :) Can't wait to see this finished. Maybe we can get the whole Noble Team together for a con sometime, hahah. I do have a question, though - did you have to modify the thighs at all to fit? wiyumishere and I worked with one and it didn't exactly fit...at all.

Again, great job! Slow and steady wins the race ;)

Spectacular work! Great pep jobs :) Can't wait to see this finished. Maybe we can get the whole Noble Team together for a con sometime, hahah. I do have a question, though - did you have to modify the thighs at all to fit? wiyumishere and I worked with one and it didn't exactly fit...at all.

Again, great job! Slow and steady wins the race ;)

haha thanks mate :), dont see why not if you in aus that is :p haha

with those thighs the parts that dont fit right you have to cut around them if WVISION does not mind il use his explanation
The piece that has a number 95 on it is the one I had to cut to make it match up.

You can glue 326 to the other 326 part as much as you can.. Then take the part with the #95 glue it to the other 95 and the upper part of the leg..You will find that clearly anything below the 95 cut it at an angle and then it lined up to the bottom part... Then I took the little strip part from the inside and glued it down. Then wen back to the outside and trimmed off the excess paper that covered the indent..
imag0168.jpg

it takes a bit of cutting and checking to see if it fits but just gotta reshape the pieces to fit right :)

Great now everyone knows the secret to awesome thighs :p..... Just kidding.. I am happy that some of my tips are getting used. Good luck on your build.

Awesome and bookmarked :)
Also, thanks for the tips WVISION ;)

But what thigh file is that? It doesn't seem to be rundown's or Rhinoc's and I can't find any others.

Looks great so far I was considering starting a Jun build myself but I want to start with the sniper.(after my current project of course which is arbiter's helmet)

well an update of sorts, i have finished the second shin, same as the first so refer to above if you want to have a look :p
but this is whats next up
pagesm.jpg

thats 62 pages of L3X BLU3R1V3R's new Mark V chest :D:D let the challenge begin!

Good luck! I plan on starting the exact same pep Later on today after my printer finally spits out all the sheets. All I can say is TAKE YOUR TIME!! Best advice for a pep that size.

this build is awesome! very clean pepping. thissuit seems to be coming along nice.. so far... have you done an estimate on the resin/fibreglass/bondo price yet? i was shot down when i realised how much it would cost to harden an entire suit :p so instead, i'm using other methods (metal/foam) scratch build what you can, it is usually cheaper and still looks good if you used the right method :) oh, btw if your making a sniper, DO NOT PEP!!! lol, can you imagine how much it would warp and get crushed :p if you want, you could maybe pep the lower reciever, but the rest would be a relatively plain scratch build, so long as you dont get drawn into the tiny details like lee's weapons (which look amazing, but are quite alot of work and effort), you should have a cool looking sniper in no time! maybe anyone who has scratch built a fair few weapons could elaborate (ie: where to use pvc pipe, what to cut from wood, what would best be pepped, how you could intregrate lights, how yada yada yada)

hope this comes along well, and i want to see some accesories (sniper/knife/ammo/other stuff) soon!! :p your so lucky you can get stuff done, i am having a hard time getting off the ground with my build because of all the rain we have been getting, but im off to bunnings asap!

this build is awesome! very clean pepping. thissuit seems to be coming along nice.. so far... have you done an estimate on the resin/fibreglass/bondo price yet? i was shot down when i realised how much it would cost to harden an entire suit :p so instead, i'm using other methods (metal/foam) scratch build what you can, it is usually cheaper and still looks good if you used the right method :) oh, btw if your making a sniper, DO NOT PEP!!! lol, can you imagine how much it would warp and get crushed :p if you want, you could maybe pep the lower reciever, but the rest would be a relatively plain scratch build, so long as you dont get drawn into the tiny details like lee's weapons (which look amazing, but are quite alot of work and effort), you should have a cool looking sniper in no time! maybe anyone who has scratch built a fair few weapons could elaborate (ie: where to use pvc pipe, what to cut from wood, what would best be pepped, how you could intregrate lights, how yada yada yada)

hope this comes along well, and i want to see some accesories (sniper/knife/ammo/other stuff) soon!! :p your so lucky you can get stuff done, i am having a hard time getting off the ground with my build because of all the rain we have been getting, but im off to bunnings asap!

thanks dude :) yeah the resin part is not a very cheap one but hopefully when i get a job that wont be a problem :) ah yeah no way am i pepping a sniper lol im going to be patient and hope that lee does runs of his one, its amazing! haha

yeah so much rain! just heard us in vic are going to get a months worth of rain in 48 hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back