Licemsed MC Armor coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
they need to change the color i just hate it i like color of legendary helm you see that it look pretty. and it looks crappy but i will still by it there costumes are most likely gona be under 100 dollars. wear it for halloween =p. any idea when this comes out

edit: i posted this on bungie.net

the helmet it too tall and narrow. looks like Beaker from the muppet babies is inside of it.

the shoulders are too small and theres too much open space between them and the chest. the tops of the chest piece look too thin, around the tops of the shoulder and neckline.

i like the color, but i dont like the fake looking battle damage on the chest. if its going to look like it got hit with a sword, make it burnt looking and not just as shiny as the rest of the suit.

plus the guy wearing it is the wrong body type for that suit.

Why isn't there a little emoticon for vomitting?

:mrgreen:

MjolnirArmor FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea Some of the parts dont look right, the chest looks little small, the under armor doesn't match, the helmet is to tall and narrow. The color isn't bad but could use some change.

More pics of that up here:

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/terr...rything%20Halo/

Beer Belly Chief!

P1010053.jpg

Needs a dual visor... and a diet. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyones armor needs to be licenced, i would say everyone on this site, i mean sure that armor has a few good pieces, but everyones armor on this site is better than that imo

:agree:

That armor is so not up to the quality of other Halo-related items :lindsey:. The helmet looks like it should fit someone with a very small head. I really don't like this armor.

IT LOOKS BETTER THERE THEN WHEN I SAW IT IN PERSON, YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT, IT WAS PATHETIC, OH, AND THE MATERIAL WAS A CHEAP THIN PLASTIC! (VERY FLIMSY)

these days big video game studios are giving armor licenses to any old smo-with a carving kit and molding materials.

:notme: :notme: :notme: :notme:

lol... sucks that rubies has such a big distribution chain doesn't it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back