Licemsed MC Armor coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I for one would like to see the actual under armor patern. Hopefully we can get some pics up of that. *secretely wants to see how close it resembles his* you know for reference sake

Silverzippo93 said:
They're not using that for the Halo movie are they?

No.

Weta makes their own stuff, they don't have to buy costumes at Rubies.

Last edited by a moderator:
the halo movie armor is going to be crazily awesome compared to that. yes this is a suit of MC armor, but some areas just had no time put into detail and scaling. hopefully if it does get licensed it will be an improved version........that would make it possible for a low budget real-life redvsblue series....

ive still got the idea of making an masterchief fourwheeler/motorcycle helmet....that would be awesome!!

pray the final model is better!!! :please:

Here is what I envision when Rubies releases that suit.

Folks will buy it, especially kids, like crazy.

Peeps on here will get there hands on it just like people do with the Rubies Vader and mod the heck out of it and use it.

Somebody will have a killer fan-made set of armor with that undersuit under it. LOL, watch.

The licensed weapons will end up in a lot of peoples hands, repainted of course.

(For the record, I dont like the rubies suit, just saying watch what happens LOL fan mades rock!)

Well said..

I think it's just going to make armor more accessable to people, which will result in more people wanting to make their armor better... which will result in more Halo costumers...

And thats not a bad thing.

CGClone said:
Here is what I envision when Rubies releases that suit.

Folks will buy it, especially kids, like crazy.

Peeps on here will get there hands on it just like people do with the Rubies Vader and mod the heck out of it and use it.

Somebody will have a killer fan-made set of armor with that undersuit under it. LOL, watch.

The licensed weapons will end up in a lot of peoples hands, repainted of course.

(For the record, I dont like the rubies suit, just saying watch what happens LOL fan mades rock!)

ik reely i bet sum 1 wil have that under suit with their fanmade armor,, thatd be kick @$$

So, apparently the armor made an appearance at PAX as well....

1238926516_4dbc030109.jpg

The only good piece on that armor is the thigh pieces. Otherwise I don't like it at all. Reminds me of a cut down version of the cheif armor. Looks thin to me.

-Doom

ima buy 1 and burn it! XD, how much will these thing cost? could just be a novelty, they'l disappear after a few months.....

Licensed Armor lasts for 5 minutes, Home made armor lasts a lifetime....

which technically it should, since that armor is made of cheap crappy materials, it wont last as long as Armors made by BlueRealm, Adam, Sean, or Link, or even anyone on this site really :/.

Well lets hope so...

And it's cuz the makers of that armor do it for the money...

We... We do it for accuracy... and just for it to look f---ing awesome...

Id like to see Adam, in a video, just walk up to some guy with rubies armor and just stand there. He would make that armor look like crap :D (not that it does already look like crap)

C 4468 said:
Id like to see Adam, in a video, just walk up to some guy with rubies armor and just stand there. He would make that armor look like crap :D (not that it does already look like crap)

Necro........post........

*facepalm*

Please, for the love of MC and all that is HALO, look at the last date(s) of any thread you read to see if it's recent or not. If it's not, then chances are you shouldn't post in it (for example, this thread hasn't been active for more than a year). Try to use your better judgement. Thank-you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back