Licemsed MC Armor coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
these days big video game studios are giving armor licenses to any old smo-with a carving kit and molding materials.

I'm a smo... I have a carving kit... I want a license

Last edited by a moderator:
They def. shoulda got a guy who didn't weigh a metric ton to show off the armor instead of that guy.
Eh, I guess he makes his living.

I'm a smo... I have a carving kit... I want a license

You should have gotten this job... your armor is soooo much better than this abomination!

Fragclone said:
dude... :shock: that is the bomb! better then the others!

I honestly hope your not being serious :eek

Yeah of course it's something....but if I had to choose between that, and nothing..I think I'd choose nothing.

Although, I'm willing to bet...you could modify it probably.

Anyone care to venture a guess as to what they'll charge for this... costume?

BTW, this page is now linked at HBO front page.

Spead the word... very mediocre armor coming soon to a Rubies near you! :ha:

no I shouldn't. I still don't know what I'm doing. I was just teasing nightmare and their gears license.

If ANYONE should get a licenese, it should be bluerealm. Cept he isn't done yet.

Thats who I meant. ;-)
Sorry, it was a reply to him, I should have clarified.

(But your armor is pretty sweet too! )

anyone know where they sell or around how much it will be i know it will change and i will by it im a big halo fan to lazy to make armor but stil anyone know my questoins above and know when it comes out better be before september.

Blue Realm should sell his "molds" to master replicas for $250,000 and let them be licensed and marketed.

Would that do it for ya Blue?

Adam said:
Blue Realm should sell his "molds" to master replicas for $250,000 and let them be licensed and marketed.

That'll do donkey... That'll do

The funny thing is I contacted master replicas awhile back... They didnt even bother to responde to me... Oh well.

Balls to that poser suit. It looks like a brute shat it out....

I echo the opinions in respect to Blue's suit.

BlueRealm said:
Adam said:

That'll do donkey... That'll do

The funny thing is I contacted master replicas awhile back... They didnt even bother to responde to me... Oh well.

well hurry and finish, we need a featured story of yours, and do some crazy mass marketing awesomeness.

before this year is through, people will say: BlueRealm is a God.

hmmmm i wonder is god looks like mastercheif??? haha i completely agree with you guys. that suit is crap. number one thing i noticed with the helmet is that the jaw is WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! too tall. they mustve carved from the top down or something and forgot to make it taller so they just extended the jaw down.

i do know this that rubies also makes a a few starwars costumes (my other passion lol) and all of their helmets are just about exactly 15% too small vs. the original size.....they tend to make em small......just some of my knowledge..

Adam said:
well hurry and finish, we need a featured story of yours, and do some crazy mass marketing awesomeness.

QFT

leadingspartan, ive seen you post this same question like 4 times..

if somebody noes they woulda told you by now

Sean Bradley said:
Anyone care to venture a guess as to what they'll charge for this... costume?

BTW, this page is now linked at HBO front page.

Spead the word... very mediocre armor coming soon to a Rubies near you! :ha:

By Rubies, there is the $500 Chewbacca costume, and then the Supreme Edition Vader which was $1,000. I bet this'll be about $700 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back