Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320- [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on the shoulders.... those are shaping up very nicely!

Your other pep work looks clean and very nicely done... This is going to be a awesome!

And I had to laugh at the shed poster... LOL LOL LOL :p

cujo3131

Thanks! I'm glad your liking this! and I'm sure your not the only one who will be laughing at that poster lol

dang. Was hoping you lived close enough to see the build in person :)
Although I'm there for two weeks, and we plan to site see. maybe a visit to see the capital is in order. and of course, I wouldn't tell the wife my reasonings lol.

Hahah you must come to St.Johns if you plan on site seeing! You cant miss George street! It had the most bars on one street in all of Canada! and of course its very own Kat :]

This is a great build i can't wait to see the finished suit!

Thanks! Im pretty excited to see it finished as well.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

From My House To Yours!

25ewi29.jpg

25ewi29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I'm glad your liking this! and I'm sure your not the only one who will be laughing at that poster lol

Hahah you must come to St.Johns if you plan on site seeing! You cant miss George street! It had the most bars on one street in all of Canada! and of course its very own Kat :]

Thanks! Im pretty excited to see it finished as well.

Haha yeah I plan to see that. Havn't been to newfoundland in 9 almost 10 years.

just found out something about your shoulder, just use it for here left shoulder you don't have to make a new one! :) and then just make the robo arm for the right :)

thanks men i was wondering why hug only posted 1 gaunlet on his ODST BUILD now i see why tkns a lot, and pms Merry Christmas for you too :D

hey thanks i am glad that i could help :D
the armor is coming along great, seems like you are really making progress, keep up the good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back