Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
I think Lieutenant Jaku's going for a record. Can we get this man a medal?

Screenshot_2.png

And no one even commented on my reaction score number.........TurboCharizard, you're getting up there as well......and yes......just wait till I have free time.......Got lots on my plate to get ready for HOD Philly. Go Fireteam Brooklyn!!!!
I know you Dirtguy, you give out more likes than you get :p

Canadian Regiment/Delta Battalion/Fireteam Regent is in a similar situation prepping to drop on Philly. Best of luck with getting things together on your side!

And no one even commented on my reaction score number.........TurboCharizard, you're getting up there as well......and yes......just wait till I have free time.......Got lots on my plate to get ready for HOD Philly. Go Fireteam Brooklyn!!!!
Sorry, but it think turbos reaction score is more valuable then yours as he has significantly less posts, and has over couple points while you have an amazing amount of posts, but only a thousand more reactions :I

giphy-downsized.gif

Oh and I just noticed......the quality of your Gifs are even better....If you put the cursor over the Gif....it links you to other related Gifs.....WOW.....mine don't do that.......value......real value man.....I tell you....I wish I grow up to be just like Turbo........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back