limited mobility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sl0Py0

What up fellow recruits,
i put on my chest piece and arm pieces yesterday, but noticed it was kinda limited on mobility, is this gonna be normal or is this something i can fix, or just restart???????? On the mobility part, what i should've said was when i move my arms the tops of the shoulder pieces hit the torso area. anyways input is great. thanks. 20160512_082232.jpg

This is normal. Armor hinders and limits your mobility.
Halo armor is still cool, when it comes to mobility - SW Stormtroopers in reality can barely even sit, their armor limits their movement very much.
But yeah, your mobility is bit more limited. You can still do a lot of things, but... not everything. Every armor does that.

It's normal for the pieces to rub against each other, which unfortunately makes it harder to move. Remember the armour is from a game where parts can clip through each other. I'd recommend avoiding making sudden movements to avoid any damage to the parts.

Armor will always hinder your mobility. Looks like your armor is pepped, which makes it much more likely that your armor will cause you problems, especially when it's as stiff as pepakura.

Armor will always hinder your mobility. Looks like your armor is pepped, which makes it much more likely that your armor will cause you problems, especially when it's as stiff as pepakura.

Yea its pep, its fun to do but might look into the foam soon. But thanks for the info, now im not as worried now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's normal for the pieces to rub against each other, which unfortunately makes it harder to move. Remember the armour is from a game where parts can clip through each other. I'd recommend avoiding making sudden movements to avoid any damage to the parts.
Cool i will keep that in mind. Thanks for the help. To bad, now i can't jump off of my surroundings like the Chief.... haha thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

This is normal. Armor hinders and limits your mobility.
Halo armor is still cool, when it comes to mobility - SW Stormtroopers in reality can barely even sit, their armor limits their movement very much.
But yeah, your mobility is bit more limited. You can still do a lot of things, but... not everything. Every armor does that.
Thanks for that i was wondering how it was gonna be for sitting. Thanks for the help.

Yea its pep, its fun to do but might look into the foam soon. But thanks for the info, now im not as worried now.

Please mind, that foam will limit your movements as well.
Foam armor will still be a bit flexible, but assembled and glued together it will be stiff, just not as stiff as pep.

Cool i will keep that in mind. Thanks for the help. To bad, now i can't jump off of my surroundings like the Chief.... haha thanks.
If only, that'd feel badass. But you'd probably look really wierd to anyone around you, plus you'd probably land on something as stubborn as the Chief.

Also, while parkour, etc. isn't recommended you can still run around or jump in such hardened armor.

Please mind, that foam will limit your movements as well.
Foam armor will still be a bit flexible, but assembled and glued together it will be stiff, just not as stiff as pep.
Hey that's great to know too thanks a lot just seems like it moves along faster with foam then it would with Pep.

- - - Updated - - -

If only, that'd feel badass. But you'd probably look really wierd to anyone around you, plus you'd probably land on something as stubborn as the Chief.
Hahaha right, but I think I'd still do that just to embarrassed my wife.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while parkour, etc. isn't recommended you can still run around or jump in such hardened armor.
Yeah I know what you mean, I've seen videos where guys are riding waverunners motorcycles and doing stuff that I didn't think could happen in these suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back