Look What I Got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iliketacos95

Jr Member

Just got it from MIRAGE at about 5:30 today, painting it now and detailing for midnight :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooow.

If he sold that pepped, I want one as well! Pepakura is seriously the only thing stopping me from doing anything, I hate folding because I am so bad at it.

You had 100000 cranes, and did 5 each... you had 20,000 kids at your high school? It'd have been 1000 paper cranes, as is Japanese tradition, probably (but now we're getting way off track here).

Doing pep is GOOD FOR YOU. Work for your armor! *cracks whip*

Anyway, AWESOME helmet, looks sweet! Good for you Mirage, giving away free stuff. Now you're going to get a billion PMs... :p

Seal160 said:
Yea I'd say I put one extra zero in there, lol oops

Crack the whip at other people on here that like instantly join and ask for armor, I believe in myself and in making this whole armor set before Halloween...

*Whips* Agh! "Thats 20 more HD Handplates for flinching!" *Whip* *Whip* :lol

Yes yes, it was a general statement directed at everyone, including myself. I have a nice stack of about 20 pages of printed cardstock I need to cut, score, and assemble. :p

MIRAGE said:
He was at the right place at the right time,,,it was FREE,,, not a joke

I can haz recon?

But no seriously, I would be willing to pay shipping costs or anything like that for a pepped Recon helmet.

Mjolnir Warrior I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE RECON, we will see what happens .i need to start my big project???soon???

MIRAGE said:
Mjolnir Warrior I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE RECON, we will see what happens .i need to start my big project???soon???

Sorry if I agitated you (caps?)

But good luck with your project/projects

MJOLNIR Warrior said:
Sorry if I agitated you (caps?)

But good luck with your project/projects

LOL I i have to use caps at work sorry for that ,no worries not yelling LOL

iliketacos95 said:
Thanks there seal, yah I'm installing the visor now and the light, have pics and vid up tomarrow

BTW whats up with the pics??

As I promised-

odstbetter014.jpg

odstbetter013.jpg
odstbetter011.jpg
odstbetter008.jpg

MIRAGE, even my cat thanks you

odstbetter006.jpg

WOW that helmet looks like it road shotgun on the outside of the pod when you dropped,,lol

great job glad it went to a good home....

MIRAGE said:
WOW that helmet looks like it road shotgun on the outside of the pod when you dropped,,lol

great job glad it went to a good home....

Looks like it got hit by a shotgun on the way down, too. :pAnd I mean that in a good way! Good work on the weathering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back