Looking For A Good Worker ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

hello im kinda new to this,But i want to get my foot in the door by buying stuff. I have money and i will have a steady amount coming in every month after December. Iam selling my 67 mustang I know Iam still crying but i got a 05 nissan titan le much better mpg but to start off would someone like to build me a halo sniper rifle or a halo 1 assault rifle if so how much will it cost and how long will it take and i cant buy till after December

p.s does anyone make female master chief suits if so do they cost about the same as a male version

Hello, New member of the 405th

the only person i know of that may have female armor is ithica but im not for sure if its for sale. Many sell the male. They will run pretty expensive depending on what the seller wants for it.

Hope this helps

But next time, contact a Q & A team member.

Th3 FETT MAN

I could make either one of the weapons. Just specify what game the sniper rifle you want is from, And I will get started on one or the other. I warn you though that the sniper rifle would be more expencive then the Assault Rifle. My weapon builds are very high in guality and detail. They are made from Cardboard then coated in multiple leyers of resin for added strength, and Bondo for detail, but any member here can say I have great skills with it.

Links to weapon WIP's:

Snper Rifle WIP Thread

Battle rifle WIP Thread

Work time could take anywhere from 6 weeks to 8 months depending on weather, accuracy of the weapon, capibility of the weapon, and overall detail of the weapon. I can make the weapon field strippable, and have functioning parts, but that will cost quite a bit extra.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!

thats ruffs fastback for a nissan

for the sniper rifle i would ask lee im sure he might commission a sniper rifle build heck he's made one before

female suit check ben i believe he was working on a suit with someone

A $1,000.00 wow crazy stuff but hey i want to be the talk of the town Halloween contest next year so it shall be worth it ^.^

Pm Adam (thats his forum name) for a AR cast

I think lee keegan might be working on sniper rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back