Looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
1592281172293.png

Other than that though:
1592281516674.png

And yes I spent 30 minutes looking for the perfect meme

SO while im still waiting for my foam to arrive (so much for two day shipping) i was able to find a whole 3d modeled emile armor, gonna take a look at the files and if they are any good im going to get a quote for printing, if anyone else is interested in them here it is! Halo Emile Full Armour by Jace1969

SO while im still waiting for my foam to arrive (so much for two day shipping) i was able to find a whole 3d modeled emile armor, gonna take a look at the files and if they are any good im going to get a quote for printing, if anyone else is interested in them here it is! Halo Emile Full Armour by Jace1969
In terms of filament, I believe a spartan suit is usually around $200 in filament, not including machine time or wear.

NobleofDeath16 thanks for the info I'll send them a message when i get off work!

RandomRanger yeah that doesn't surprise me, but was mainly looking at the helm. been playing with the files for a bit and it looks like they might be too thin to print anyways

In terms of filament, I believe a spartan suit is usually around $200 in filament, not including machine time or wear.

I can second this. I've spent about 180-200$ in filament to make my full suit. (Failed prints and a few re-prints included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back