Looking for Files? Ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I noticed a lot of people are asking where to get stuff in the File Archive. If you would like me to search for a file for you, please ask me too. I've been able to find a lot of the files that your all looking for, so if you're not sure where to find the files, ask me! I'll find them for you, if available. :)
Hey I'm looking for odst foam files/templates they half to be PDF files thou those are the only type of file formats that's compatible for my teck haha thanks bud

Due to the move from the old site to this one, the File Archive will not be available for some time. Not everything was compatible with being transferred across, and as such had to be left out of the move. Chernobyl is currently working on porting everything into the Resources section, however as there were so many files, it will take some time for them to be worked on/moved to the new platform.
Do you know how soon the Archives will be back up on the new site?

Does anyone have FOAM files for Either Mark V or Mark VI master chief armor? Preferably Mark VI, but they HAVE to be in Foam. Looking to make a suit before Comic Con this fall, and i'd like to get started right away.

KerbalCommander - Welcome to the 405th! From which Halo game are you looking for? H3 and H4 Master Chief are very different but both Mk VI. I was able to find a full H4 Mk V for foam in the old archive. It will take some effort getting it to you would you want that one? Let me know which game and I can look for more.

KerbalCommander - Welcome to the 405th! From which Halo game are you looking for? H3 and H4 Master Chief are very different but both Mk VI. I was able to find a full H4 Mk V for foam in the old archive. It will take some effort getting it to you would you want that one? Let me know which game and I can look for more.
I am looking for the Halo 3 Mark VI. There is a youtuber named Angelegend who made an amazing Mark VI suit from halo 3, and I am wanting to do it out of foam, as that will definitely be more doable for me than the pepakura papercraft.

Angelegend is amazing lol and u can watch his totoreyals while u build it sure there long but he explanes the whole thing

Do you by chance have any of the old Star Wars files??

We no longer have any of the non-Halo related files on our archive. However, I do have a small collection of items personally. What exactly were you after?

We no longer have any of the non-Halo related files on our archive. However, I do have a small collection of items personally. What exactly were you after?
I have just been looking for the phase 2 clone trooper armor, the full set :D

Hello! I noticed a lot of people are asking where to get stuff in the File Archive. If you would like me to search for a file for you, please ask me too. I've been able to find a lot of the files that your all looking for, so if you're not sure where to find the files, ask me! I'll find them for you, if available. :)

Hi, sorry for the super late reply :p
Are you by any chance able to find foam templates for a female spartan? Doesnt really matter from which game, but as long as it is foam and for a girl ;)
Thanks in advance x

Hey! would it be possible to get Felix's Armor set from RvB? Thanks a ton either way! Also im a little new at this.
Helmet: Scout
Torso: Soldier
Left/Right Shoulder: Venator
Forearms: Twin-Plated
Legs: XG-89 Narrow

Felixthemerc please be mindful of the date of the last post. If it has been longer than 3 months the thread is considered dead unless they are tutorials or sticky threads (like our Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition )

To answer your question I believe all of these files are located in our armory. If you can't find them after taking a look then go ahead and send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back