Looking for Pre-Sliced Marine Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakecooper

I'm having a hell of a time trying to slice the Helmet file for the Halo 3 Marine Helmet. Does anyone have a version of it pre sliced? Looking to put it on my Ender 3 with a build plate of 220mm. Thank you!

When you say pre-sliced, do you mean broken up into different chunks to fit on the print bed, or do you mean the .gcode for the print?

I'm having a hell of a time trying to slice the Helmet file for the Halo 3 Marine Helmet. Does anyone have a version of it pre sliced? Looking to put it on my Ender 3 with a build plate of 220mm. Thank you!
Send me your file, I'll try slicing it and tell you if something is wrong with it.

Send me your file, I'll try slicing it and tell you if something is wrong with it.
Thank you for the help Moe, but I found someone selling a already sliced model that will fit on my printer. I purchased it last evening.
I appreciate the offer and might ask for some help as I cut and slice some other pieces as I progress through the build!

Cheers

Thank you for the help Moe, but I found someone selling a already sliced model that will fit on my printer. I purchased it last evening.
I appreciate the offer and might ask for some help as I cut and slice some other pieces as I progress through the build!

Cheers
For the future if you're using a windows computer you can download 3d builder (its free off the windows store) and use it to slice models for your printer!

For the future if you're using a windows computer you can download 3d builder (its free off the windows store) and use it to slice models for your printer!
I appreciate the help! I ended up downloading Slic3r it is working pretty good! So far this week I finished up my mark V helmet and I’m in the process of putting it all together. I purchased a mark the armour set off of a website so I have all the files and will slowly start getting everything together! The community years been awesome and helpful and hopefully will soon post some completed photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back