Looking To Buy A Odst Helmet For 200 Dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 posts = Veteran Status,

With that, You can see the "Classifieds" Section.

That's for selling, buying and trading.

Until you're there, getting a deal will be quite tricky. Good luck!

-Stig

Nobody can hook you up with that sweet deal. You're not going to find that here. You can however, buy the supplies needed to make a helmet with $200, so how's about you put in the work yourself and make a sweet helmet that you have the pleasure of knowing you built from the ground up yourself.

You have to earn everything around here. You can see the classifieds section (the only place this discussion is allowed) when you reach veteran status (the # of posts required changes after every registration opening there is no set #). Just because you reach veteran status does not guarantee the person will offer one up for sale to you. Your best bet is to build it yourself and share your experience with the community.

/END TRANSMISSION..

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
You have to earn everything around here. You can see the classifieds section (the only place this discussion is allowed) when you reach veteran status (the # of posts required changes after every registration opening there is no set #). Just because you reach veteran status does not guarantee the person will offer one up for sale to you. Your best bet is to build it yourself and share your experience with the community.

/END TRANSMISSION..

Cheers,

Kensai

I have every single material to build an helmet its just that i cannot do the pepekura for crap i cant even do the H2 model!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tmrocks1995 said:
I have every single material to build an helmet its just that i cannot do the pepekura for crap i cant even do the H2 model!

Then it sounds like it's time to practice, eh?

I think so too. Just go on and make your first one. If it looks crappy learn from it and make another one its a difference to wear something youve done by yourself or just bought from someone.

Just give it a try or let somebody help you ive got probs doing the pepping too, but i got some help and advice and now it turns out good.

R.

The Stig said:
50 posts = Veteran Status,

With that, You can see the "Classifieds" Section.

That's for selling, buying and trading.

Until you're there, getting a deal will be quite tricky. Good luck!

-Stig

Oh wow, thanks for telling me that! I might want to purchase smaller pieces and make my own bigger piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back