M4 Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeZERO

Jr Member
Oke so a noob question from a vet.
if anyone knows is there a very basic m4 carbine pep file out there.
i have been searching for 2 days now but no results.
and the other option will be to see if i can get my hands on the 3d model ore try making it myself.

its a pain in the butt cause of the weapons law here in the Netherlands. its not allowed to carry anything that looks remotely like a weapon. and we are the only country in the EU that dont allow airsoft. so im f***ed.

that's why a nice paper one for on my wall would be brilliant
with ore without the rail system it can be flattened after that ill see if i can mount a real 1.
preview idea
metal-gear-solid-4-weapon-02.jpg

IM NOT ASKING IF ANYONE WANA DO THIS FOR ME.
I ONLY WANA KNOW IF THERE IS SUCH A MODEL OUT THERE.

building this knife myself
metal-gear-solid-4-weapon-09.jpg

Wow...that's a pretty cool looking knife.

I just so happen to have some carbon fiber laying around. I may attempt doing somthing like that myself.

The Kraken said:
This has no relevance whatsoever but that EBR looks awesome! Maybe I should buy a PS3...

yeah i agree. thank god i have to buy my new tv and my little brother will buy a ps3 cause i already bought a 360 :p

but nobody have any clue.
guess i have to build it myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Its so annoying when they forget to take off the specular on the fake holes in a texture..
(3rd weapon, vent holes at the front)

i can get you an AK47 or MP5 and silencer for both, but they need to be rescaled completely

not the same but.. hey still a pretty widely known good gun:/

You sure it doesnt allow any type of toy gun? even with a high vis bung on the end? weird..
Your country may not allow airsoft, but I see no reason why it doesnt allow airsoft parts.

IE; In England, you need a license now to own an airsoft gun (unless its 50% high vis).
However, you don't need a license for the parts, thats why alot of people buy all the parts, and build the gun themselves (thats illegal too, though, but who would know if you don't take it out the house?).
Also, Customs will let through airsoft parts apparently, just not full airsoft guns.

So my advice is to make the basic gun shape out of something like wood.. then slowly build it up by attaching airsoft parts.
They can't really class it as an airsoft gun if it isn't fully built, surely.

Or.. You could find a supplier that sells the real parts. That'd be cool, I know some people who have done that, got a cheap airsoft gun, then added the real stocks/sights/scopes etc. They look great.

Davii said:
Or.. You could find a supplier that sells the real parts. That'd be cool, I know some people who have done that, got a cheap airsoft gun, then added the real stocks/sights/scopes etc. They look great.

Lol i thought it would be cheaper too....not realy mebbe ur ganna save $1-2 dollars (us) from shipping.....
Note: if you buy from surplus stuff may be used and discolored....wont look nice on guns....trust meh i know...

I do not think there is a M4 model out there, i have a G36C model, but it is not suited for pepakura, and neither would an M4, sorry.

why not just get a cheap airsoft version?

typeZERO said:
its a pain in the butt cause of the weapons law here in the Netherlands. its not allowed to carry anything that looks remotely like a weapon. and we are the only country in the EU that dont allow airsoft. so im f***ed.
rvb4life said:
why not just get a cheap airsoft version?
That's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back