M41 Build Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
SID3W!ND3R 88 said:
Other project I have going on, not the most recent pics though, but the helm is already done with the pep and fiberglass stages, I took advantage of the time I had off for turkey day, max of 2 days work, and I also got a hold of some padding, plus I already have the fans lights and wiring for when the last stages come around.

As for the M41 I'm working on the foundation and am trying to see how I can get a metal jaket around the whole thing

Nice, keep working on that M41, i whoud love to see that fire! (when u are wering ur spartan armor ofcorse!)
That whoud be awsome, even more awsome if u make a "profile" of a wraith tank, like, draw it on cardboard. Then shoot the living hell out of it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nice helm! dont every shot anything heavy ( as in like 5 lbish) we learned the hard way when our cannon carwheeled 5ft back out of kyles hands. super balls though are fun to shot ( as long as your not in a garage) and so are 20 walmart bags per barrel at people.

liking the helmet btu that potato cannon is pretty sweet too we were going to make them in our d and t class at the highschool

I gotta say the Unity part of the 405th motto is showing quite a bit, so anyway

Thanks for the support everyone

Anyway i'm outta school by this week but not out of work, damn, anyway I will be working on the M41 as much as I can when I can and am shoothing for around the 25th or New years, and by this I hope I mean i'll be shooting it by these dates, although I wan't to make it as safe as possible and with perfectly detailed paintjob

as for the ammo i have a few concepts, like making a sort of sable round or uber shotgun shell- hollowed filled with paintballs, i'll try to make a wraith cut out as well just for the hell of it

Hey what's up I was bored and decided to post... something, anyway, the frame for the M41 is in the works and I am figureing out a battery opperated ignition system with a failsafe cut off/safety switch.

Anyway just to let in on the other stuff I got going/pileing up here is a list

1. MarkVI helmet,glassed awaiting paint-can't decide what color I can't believe such a simple choice is holding me back
2. MarkVI hand plates, casted a little to many for some reason, I might get rid of some
3. plasma grenade here is are picsof it with the lights on and off, it's got three leds

And yes I know it's red...... It's my presnt to Santa :lol:

I'll repaint later and if anyone wants maybe I can make a Tut for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back