M6c Socom Paint Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandun99

I have put the primer coat and getting ready to paint it.

sniper049.jpg

box o crayons said:
^lol when i read this im like what! how did you get that, then i read your name. looks good but why didnt you prime the clip

it will get primered next. thats is where I was holding it while I was painting the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, i really love your craftsmenship with WOOD! and the starting of the paintjob, its getting there, by the time you know it, it'll be done and ready for "use"

SprayNoob

spray noob he didnt build that, but ok just wondering why you didnt paint it and yea darksword it was a first cast so it had a bit of warping

I wonder if it would look good with some texture around the pistol grip, I'm thinking rubber texture...lemme see if I can post a pic. It wouldn't be canon, but heck, new things can look good too.

Give me an opinion on this stuff, around the grip:

995ce03ae7a084a4534ef110Ljpg.jpg

It would be on the inset (indented) parts of the pistol grip.

SprayNoob said:
Hey, i really love your craftsmenship with WOOD! and the starting of the paintjob, its getting there, by the time you know it, it'll be done and ready for "use"

SprayNoob

darkesword2020 said:
It seems slightly warped to a curve in the front, but otherwise looks good.

box o crayons is right. It was my first cast and I was on a learning curve. Now I know what to do to kept it from happening, but I promised Kegan the first one.

Kegan will be using a black textured paint on the grip. It makes it look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck on painting this Mini-Lee.

i got some advice for ya.
1. make your dad teach you his awesome skillzzzz
2. make Charlie teach you how to paint
3. make dave teach you how to mold
4. take over the 405th with your newly acquired mad building skillz

this is a full prof plan, it cant fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back